The Mother of All Qualifiers May 6-7-8

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Weather update: super light drizzle for a little bit this evening, actually perfect watering, if we don't get dumped on tonight or in the morning, which they aren't calling for it, track should be uber epic Friday!!!!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Gates officially open today 4-11pm.

A word about Saturday evening, standard briarcliff pit bike racing, normal protocol there. However, I have a new stop watch and a huge yuke tire........I'm thinking we have us contest with those two components. Whoever can spin the most laps in 30 seconds, without falling over or putting a foot down/stopping will win a special prize.

So reg pit bike tomfoolery, complete with relay race, yuke tire challenge, and possible a mother-son pit bike team race......not as sure about the last part though.....ha ha, we will see what happens.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
The track will prime today, possibly the best one for this whole season. I don't think we will be able to duplicate it, the dirt has all the features to be a perfect track.

The word in the pits is that Timmy Ferry is making a return trip with his son this weekend, I guess he really liked it last year.

John250

PR Founding Father
we are out too. East fork next week, then Dirt Country followed by Malvern Battle. Gonna take the week off.

Sent from my SM-G900V using PitRacer mobile app

Zman

PR Addict
The track will prime today, possibly the best one for this whole season. I don't think we will be able to duplicate it, the dirt has all the features to be a perfect track.

The word in the pits is that Timmy Ferry is making a return trip with his son this weekend, I guess he really liked it last year.

Yep..He is ..talked to him several times over last week..Evan will be burning around there

Matt Snyder

PR Member

Thanks Jeremy to you and your family for all the work that you put into this weekend.. As for Ferry, I got a few shots of him... Just got home. I'll get some images up over the next few days. Sadly, I won't be able to make the weekend races.

A%20LAMODE%20studios%20%7C%20Matt%20Snyder-X2.jpg

Last edited:

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Gates 6a-11p, sign up at 6a, practice at 8a, racing by 9.30. Pit bike racing festivities at 6, weather pending or possibly enhancing.

And we added a 450 open support class today to fill in another gap in the class structure

Meister

PR Founding Father
Get the freak ready! First practice comin up! I'm going out on a wim and guessing the dirt looks like a peanut butter brownie mix in its current state!