The Mother of All Qualifiers May 6-7-8

I would prefer to race BC over red bud. I don't like sand.....so to each their own. BC's track is better than Red Bud for some of us. Now, get your pits as nice as Red Bud and you win.

Red bud 10-15 years ago was when it was good. Back when there was the middle triple and step up. Now, it doesn't seem to do for me what it once did.. Track wise, BC is in the same zip for sure..

agree. I liked Red Bud back in the early 90s

Sent from my SM-G900V using PitRacer mobile app

Will the results be posted on the BC website?
Connie tried an export this morning but the program did her dirty. As soon as she has time, I'm sure she will try again. We will get those posted soon. Everything was sent to Mx Sports so they could post their site as well.

Connie tried an export this morning but the program did her dirty. As soon as she has time, I'm sure she will try again. We will get those posted soon. Everything was sent to Mx Sports so they could post their site as well.

Hope for the best... Here you go!

Attachments

• Saturday BC Results.pdf
    422.9 KB · Views: 276
  • Sunday BC Results.pdf
    442.9 KB · Views: 265
I thought the reason some of the people always went to qualifiers was for large gates? Some of those gates were really light. The Vet gates were definitely light.

30+ was pretty much average compared to the other AQ's I've seen on mx sports. But it was a lighter event turn out

I thought the reason some of the people always went to qualifiers was for large gates? Some of those gates were really light. The Vet gates were definitely light.
Fast riders are at Areas. Not especially large gates . You go to the Area to get to the Regionals.
At Regionals you will eat roost every lap of every moto ....and there are three moto's in two days.

I was talking with some guys on the gate and all agreed that a track surface is most abused during a regional.
The roughness and changing conditions are beyond anything else.
Good stuff....

Back