Malvern Mx Track Layout Changes

premix

PR Member
Man is this vitalmx or pitracer?

I'm a cup and a half of coffee deep and not sure if I'm not woken up yet or your guys ego's are really this big? Ya'll need a time out or need to take a night to go ride. Apple cabin was great last night. Talked to a few of the riders that were there Wednesday and they were digging it. Jason hopefully be down next week to check out the new setup if my suspension is back, just dropped it off at Fed ex.

I see nothing wrong expressing your opinion in a rational manner, but when you have guys who don't even ride or can't even make it a lap come on here and bitch or applaud someone for a track setup, it might be time for the moderators to step in and censor some of the BS.

If not, I say we hold a pitracer shootout at Malvern, 5 laps, anyone outside of the top 5 is banned from the boards....I'm guessing there wouldn't be much activity.

Team MMR

PR Addict
Im done after this post and will drop it. Im sorry that i posted and took sides with Hershey because i cant stand when people who dont ride, or havent rode a certain track can get on a forum and call them out for something. I apologize to Malvern Mx and also Mr Crash and Burn.

ktrop251

PR Member
Okay, about the no tracks having challenging jumps topic..

I probably won't hit the new triple for some time, and I'll still enjoy riding at malvern. Ride within your means. Don't ride over your head, and know realistically what you can and can't do.
For all the people who aren't going to jump it or haven't yet, what if, you were racing and only doubling that jump and beat guys that were tripling it? Would you still bitch? No, you'd be like "hey, I wasn't even jumping that and I still beat them." I'm not a huge jumper, it takes me a while to sack up. Quit worrying about the big jump. It's there when you're ready to do it.
So everyone, don't ride over your head, have fun, and get out and ride.

Ryan598

PR Member
Jason,

I do think tracks should be built for the vast majority of your customers. The fast guys will go fast anywhere is all I'm saying. Keep in mind I have not ridden the new layout and really am not referring to your track as much as just that comment. If I race somewhere 99% of the time I jump everything on the track I just don't like to lol so maybe I am just a wuss.

I do see Georgie's point in making it so easy that someone who has no business hitting a particular jump tries it. I guess there is no way to win, especially if you're the track owner! Lol

Crash-N-Burn

PR Member
i retract my apology to crash and burn after receiving multiple threats via instagram.

Bro, if you instigate situations and receive warning, then I can't punch you through my keyboard.
Cry, wine, hide. I asked you to let it go via private message. You wanna make things public like a Kardashian then so it be. Reap what you sew bro.

Crash-N-Burn

PR Member
My sincere apologies to all. I'll refrain, better yet, I'll defect my involvement, be it contribution or opinion from the forum and the sport alike.
So long.

Bill480

PR Addict
Bro, if you instigate situations and receive warning, then I can't punch you through my keyboard.
Cry, wine, hide. I asked you to let it go via private message. You wanna make things public like a Kardashian then so it be. Reap what you sew bro.

RL threats over basically anything on PR is taking it too far. If you can't handle the back and forth banter on here without resorting to physical violence (or threats of it) please step away from the keyboard.

mx714

Noob
Amazing where this stuff goes and how blown out of proportion it is. The original observation wasn't about the size of the triple or not being able to do it. It was just a safety concern that Jason has said he was going to do something about. Keep up the good work Jason. Malvern is a great place to ride.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Turtles damn it...
I said turtles.

Lesson learned for all track owners, want 5000 views on anything going on at your facility? Just ask for feedback and sit back and watch the views pileup.
Free advertising at its best.

How can you not be entertained by this website?