Eastfork Race

Your vote is disqualified sir. You lost your voting privileges for several reasons... Shall we start a list of reasons?

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app
Look who is back.... must be finally done repacking those jumps... Either that of Double D had him tied up showing him how to run a dozer.

WRMC would be a perfect venue for a Battle round!! I remember racing the old CRA Triathalon there, what a fantastic fun weekend those were, probably the funnest races Ive ever been in. MX, HS and Flat Track events combined scores for an overall finish.

I believe you would pull riders from southern Ohio, its a series event and its already been cut short 2 races due to weather. Obviously the OMA doesnt care how well you promote or what your turnouts are. JO made that clear above. Im glad I dont treat my employees like that, Id be working by myself.
As far as the old CRA Triathalon days, WR took care of the short track, the other promoters all helped with the mx and hs.

Well, Skyview Raceway's quad race is also that Saturday, May 14th and we are only 15 miles from Western Reserve. For those of you that have not been to our facility in Lisbon, we have an awesome natural terrain track. So I guess game on.

I would be surprised if there is not some kind of North/South OMA split next season. There would definetly be hurdles to do this but I think the positives will outweigh the negatives. We talked and talked about it before this season but it was just to much to quick. One thing I have learned over the last 5 years is that it is dam near impossible to get racers to drive more than 2 hours for a race that does not have Lorreta's in the title.

unless it is a Battle Race. I will drive 4 hours for those.

We need one more track in south. Perhaps if DMC gets their cap together that could be one more. usually always average over 200 riders. They are dozing the track and rebuilding it soon.
I know they are looking for a good track builder to build it. someone needs to give them a couple good names before someone else does a half as job. They have a decent budget to get it done from what I am told.

Sent from my SM-G900V using PitRacer mobile app

unless it is a Battle Race. I will drive 4 hours for those.

We need one more track in south. Perhaps if DMC gets their cap together that could be one more. usually always average over 200 riders. They are dozing the track and rebuilding it soon.
I know they are looking for a good track builder to build it. someone needs to give them a couple good names before someone else does a half as job. They have a decent budget to get it done from what I am told.

Sent from my SM-G900V using PitRacer mobile app
Tell them to get me a dozer, excavator, dump truck and a case of beer and I will take care of it.

Hey chubby the offer still stands.. Don't go making promises your lard ass can't fulfill lol

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app
That would be like putting chrome wheels on a Pinto... A1 on a dog turd.... Free teeth whiting for residence of Kentucky....

Weather looks to be a little cool and slight showers moving out by 8am Saturday, should be a epic this weekend with a very tacky track and deep ruts.

I haven't been keeping up on this whole scenario, I was a bit pre-occupied last week. To the guys that like to race and ride, good on you. Support the tracks that are working hard and doing good things. For the guys that keep score on message boards and tell me/us that we are doing a terrible job and that we wont be around in 5 years, you guys just keep driving negativity. The rest of will be riding while your thinking up your next genius post. My hats off to you guys. The experts have it figured out again.

Back