Eastfork Race

I haven't been keeping up on this whole scenario, I was a bit pre-occupied last week. To the guys that like to race and ride, good on you. Support the tracks that are working hard and doing good things. For the guys that keep score on message boards and tell me/us that we are doing a terrible job and that we wont be around in 5 years, you guys just keep driving negativity. The rest of will be riding while your thinking up your next genius post. My hats off to you guys. The experts have it figured out again.

Mrs Negative Nancy can put the twist on any way you like, nobody I saw said you were doing a terrible job. However, when a group comes together with a common goal yet doesnt promote unity things dont work as well as they could. Maybe it had nothing to do with posts on here but I have seen Jason has gone to 2 OMA tracks since and helped out with time and equipment. Fantastic for the OMA, those 2 tracks and us the riders!

You had best mind your herd. Sheep have a funny way of straying when least expected.

Back