Wow

every track is sand anymore on the national circuit. But I agree, move a regional to a place like iron man or Briarcliff that is not sand.

I also personally feel if you qualify out of an area, in my opinion there should be 42 o. the gate at a regional for 3 motos. No more than 42 qualify to race the regional. Never have understood more than that qualifying to race a regional other than money.

Sent from my SM-G900V using PitRacer mobile app

Anybody hear about the guy that never qualified ,? Showed up at the regional....paid his money there. Then waxed everyone. Went to lorettas....

Anybody know who I'm talking about ??
Just curious.. who was it? Lol

I remember back in the day going to the qualifier at crow thinking I had a shot in the 125 C class. (That's right 125.. I feel old now) I wasn't even close. Probably got 28th hell maybe even 30th. I was so nervous it wasn't even funny. Got my ass handed to me. If I were in his situition I would have done the same. I'd go just for the experience. As a matter of fact, I went to a youth regional because my girlfriend at the time qualified in women's and I tried to sneak out for practice at dutch. Couldn't do it so I was the mechanic that weekend. Lol.
It seems to me that mx sports is taking it a bit far.. all about the benjamins.......

Thats 397.5 tons of sand, but you knew that because you figure everything out before you post!
That's impressive for an electrician, no offense. I had 500 tons, but yes, very very close. You could be right based on moisture in the sand when it hauled. Either way Bravo sir!

For those that are like that's a lot of sand.......Nye.....its roughly 25 loads, it took 9 for just the rollers, it will not be anything near a sand track.......Just ask Jason how many loads he will have for Battle. My guess is way over 25 dump truck loads, and he is hauling offroad truck loads!

That's impressive for an electrician, no offense. I had 500 tons, but yes, very very close. You could be right based on moisture in the sand when it hauled. Either way Bravo sir!

For those that are like that's a lot of sand.......Nye.....its roughly 25 loads, it took 9 for just the rollers, it will not be anything near a sand track.......Just ask Jason how many loads he will have for Battle. My guess is way over 25 dump truck loads, and he is hauling offroad truck loads!

Jason had the sand spot on last night, 800 tons. It was phenomenal !

I personally feel that 800 tons of sand is unsafe. One guy is gonna wad up and break his collarbone. You should change it.
Not everyone's like you, You rode at pax in FL the first time back on the bike and rode like you were 19!! Don't get how you can ride FL sand and don't complain about it there. But when they put sand on an OMA track you cant ride it to save your life... lol had to dog on you

Not everyone's like you, You rode at pax in FL the first time back on the bike and rode like you were 19!! Don't get how you can ride FL sand and don't complain about it there. But when they put sand on an OMA track you cant ride it to save your life... lol had to dog on you

LMFAO.....sibling love!

That's awesome.
I'm in the same boat just trying to spend time/make some memories with my dad and have a fun weekend before I leave for college.

Go have fun and race the regional!!! Enjoy the weekend with your family and don't sweat the results. I got accepted last year as an alternate and didn't go because I was afraid of getting beat and knew I didn't have the speed to even get in the top 20.....a year later..... I just finished up my spring semester... Im still working full-time.... my bills are still due... and I've still never been to a regional when I had the chance once and didn't take advantage of it.

Enjoy the weekend and update us with how it went!

Go have fun and race the regional!!! Enjoy the weekend with your family and don't sweat the results. I got accepted last year as an alternate and didn't go because I was afraid of getting beat and knew I didn't have the speed to even get in the top 20.....a year later..... I just finished up my spring semester... Im still working full-time.... my bills are still due... and I've still never been to a regional when I had the chance once and didn't take advantage of it.

Enjoy the weekend and update us with how it went!
Thanks! I'll be sure to give updates!!

Back