62 vintage race

Thoughts on these classes? Add whatever vintage classes we should have. Decade?

Saturday support
50 shaft
50 jr 4-6
50 Sr 7-8
50 open
65 jr 7-9
65 Sr 10-11
65 open

Sunday support
85 9-11
85 12-15
85 open
Super mini
Schoolboy
College boy

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

HELP NEEDED

A couple of weeks ago Dave Woolever had his two mx bikes stolen, apparently they A @*holes broke the lock on his garage and left with his RM125 and PE175.

He doesn't have a bike to ride this weekend at RT 62, he has done a lot to help us have local racing, we need to help him.

I have offered him either my RM 125 & RM250, if he wants. If you have a bike that he could use please send him a note, he would be most appreciative.

davewoolever2@yahoo.com

Wow - that blows for Dave. He put some time in on those 2 bikes-I hope they catch the pricks.

On the extra classes maybe do one class up to 98-99, call it non current, or so and one up to decade and or 2006. Just my 2 cents.

Saturday support
50 shaft
50 jr 4-6
50 Sr 7-8
50 open
65 jr 7-9
65 Sr 10-11
65 open

Sunday support
85 9-11
85 12-15
85 open
Super mini
Schoolboy
College boy

Add a decade class to the support classes

I know this sounds silly, but did you check the regular radio in your truck on that station? I made that mistake before. Gave me a lot of interference and static.

I know this sounds silly, but did you check the regular radio in your truck on that station? I made that mistake before. Gave me a lot of interference and static.
Yes I did check it. It actually works great and is very clear in truck. But who knows if it's going to work when you need it

82d9c5020ff2435bbf7bb8fb00435011.jpg

Amish mafia helping out today

Saturday support
50 shaft
50 jr 4-6
50 Sr 7-8
50 open
65 jr 7-9
65 Sr 10-11
65 open

Sunday support
85 9-11
85 12-15
85 open
Super mini
Schoolboy
College boy

I'm sensing some confusion here.

You asked: [ Add whatever vintage classes we should have. Decade? ]
You've also posted up the copy of the Great Lakes Regional Vintage Motocross entry form twice.

No disrespect intended, but you are aware that AHRMA also has a Post-Vintage motocross entry form to be used as well correct? That covers a whole different era of bikes and class's for Sunday's races.

I'm also unclear if you realize that as an AHRMA race the expectation is that ALL Vintage and Post-Vintage class's are offered for sign up?

And then on the Non-AHRMA support class's, these are all for the benefit of the track owner/promoter and the riders? So you might want to offer up as many big bike class's as you can to help with your rider turnout as well as race profits.

So, Saturday would be all VINTAGE, and then additional support class's ( at your discretion and riders suggestions)
and then, Sunday would be POST_VINTAGE and then additional support class's.

My apologies if I just misunderstood where we are at. Like everybody else on here, I just want to see Rt62 have a great weekend of racing.

You've also posted up the copy of the Great Lakes Regional Vintage Motocross entry form twice.

No disrespect intended, but you are aware that AHRMA also has a Post-Vintage motocross entry form to be used as well correct? That covers a whole different era of bikes and class's for Sunday's races.

I'm also unclear if you realize that as an AHRMA race the expectation is that ALL Vintage and Post-Vintage class's are offered for sign up?

And then on the Non-AHRMA support class's, these are all for the benefit of the track owner/promoter and the riders? So you might want to offer up as many big bike class's as you can to help with your rider turnout as well as race profits.

So, Saturday would be all VINTAGE, and then additional support class's ( at your discretion and riders suggestions)

My apologies if I just misunderstood where we are at. Like everybody else on here, I just want to see Rt62 have a great weekend of racing.

Bring it = Race it, classes can be made to work.

Saturday AHRMA Vintage + support classes & AHRMA PV support for PV guys who want to ride both days, + open practice after.

Sunday AHRMA Post Vintage + support classes + AHRMA Vintage support for Vintage guys who want to ride both days.

Year 1 is a learning curve, its all about fun on old bikes on cool tracks. Glad to have the interest from RT62 growing in our game.

The confusion starts at the top (arhma). I've reached out for help but to no avail. What I've posted is ALL I've received. I've made it VERY clear we know nothing about vintage racing! We didn't want to run a lot of support classes out of respect for dirt country racing this weekend. But as it was said bring it on out! We will make a class for your ride!

Look what I found.
273d68a7025fecab3018468523299fb3.jpg

Ok got race weekend in the books! Overall good weekend for a start! IMO not without a little controversy along the way. With that out of the way we did make strides for the future! 1- rest of series 1 day events! I think. 2-I think race schedule to be 830 riders meeting,900 practice,racing at 10 . This will work better for everybody! Riders what's your thoughts? Good,bad and the ugly? We need to realize that we here in Ohio are fortunate to have this many races here! Dave Woolever has done a good job to put this together for US! But he needs input on how things are done,I don't think he's got much help from upper AHRMA personal . But I think he has a better understanding now. For this series to be able to continue we as riders need to try to find more guys to support these races! And I think that track owners in Ohio must realize that Unadilla is not in Ohio,1000 riders are not going to just show up! Tracks need to work on the support classes to make them more profitable for them! I've been to North Atlantic Regional races with 300 + modern bikes! Thoughts ???

Back