Big Decisions to Be Made at Malvern

Im really torn here, on one hand you never pass up a good deal..... who knows if or when it can come up again. There is so much work involved with running a great facility and it takes its toll on people and families. Honestly unless the offer wasnt all that great or you just plain LOVE working the track, Id sell.

On the other hand, you have built a great facility, like it has been said, it is amazing how many people know about it from that and from its past. Personally I have recently come to love the track again. After years of riding there and spinning thousands of laps I stepped away from it, the Rogers family has changed the dynamic of the track so much that I ride there when ever possible. It would be sad to lose such a great facility so close to home.

Good luck with the choice in front of you, I dont envy having to make it.

In all honesty, this breaks my heart. My first race was at Malvern on an XR 70 before CRA even had a womens class. Yeah, way back when. But I can still remember going up to the line with the trail bike class.... It was a night race, I was so tired, it was way past my bed time. I always loved Malvern races and I still do! Yeah, I can't ride anymore but taking pictures and being in the community at Malvern is just as fun!!! Whatever you guys choose to do, I'm sure it is in the best interest... But thanks for all of the memories!

Everyone is seeming to automatically assume they are gonna close, it was said "it is not a no brainier kind of offer." Im trying to see the positive side of things as i would also be one of those crushed by losing malvern b/c as many was my first track and race also. So the real question that needs to be asked between us, Is what can we do as a MX community to help persuade Jason and the crew to keep the track? If you have never been to malvern but always wanted too, now is the time or forever hold your peace because you may miss out.

upload_2016-10-31_11-29-50.png

My bad guess it was posted in race updates...

Back