RMATVMC bucks

Anyone know what the latest 10% code is? I deleted the LLQ one and I think it's good untill the end of Aug.

OMA Races 5/28 - 7/24 have been processed by Rocky Mountain and you should be receiving them very quickly!

As far as the preregistered $15 back deal - I am contacting Drew from the prereg software company because that is supposed to come from a file generated by the prereg software, not my file, that I generate. It would affect the CTown races and King of the Cliff only, since those were the only ones that had preregistration.

The Original Pitracer - Buddy, your cards should be coming! I looked at all of your race dates and they fall in the dates above that was just processed.

Georgie - You have only raced once on 5/28... Give me a break.. lol

Ben - Did you move? Are you throwing them away? You should have received several this year already! They come in a very plain white envelope.. sigh sigh sigh..

Remember: I can't do ANYTHING about wrong addresses or quick-fingered spouses that keep a tidy house.. lol

Connie

I want mah ten dorrah!! HHHRRROOOOOAA you pay now!
image.jpeg

What about my oma membership ? Lol.

Are you throwing them away? You should have received several this year already! They come in a very plain white envelope.. sigh sigh sigh..

Actually they come in a cardboard envelope the size of CD case and are red and black. At first I know Ithrew away some thinking it was junk mail.

Actually they come in a cardboard envelope the size of CD case and are red and black. At first I know Ithrew away some thinking it was junk mail.

Did I say "White"? - I meant red and black... Did I say plain envelope? Yes, like a cardboard envelope thingy... I swear officer.. I was NOT speeding or drinking or texting or yelling at my boyfriend..

I only wish I got back the ones that can't be delivered because people couldn't write legibly or have moved and not told me.. It would be a Rocky Mountain Christmas like no other...

I wish I had all the ones I threw away before I realized what they were!

Anyone who doesnt use them should really take the time to check them out! If you dont have a good deal with your bike shop on hard parts RMATV has good pricing and excellent stock. I just ordered a clutch kit for my bike and a front fender for Austins bike yesterday morning, I just walked back into the shop and the package from them was here already. So much better and easier than a shop that doesnt take care of you.

I had $70 worth of cards too! We need to support RMATV so that they keep supporting us!

I buy everything from Wal-Mtn.
Motor mods from local shop.
If they every start doing mods, every shop will close.

Did I say "White"? - I meant red and black... Did I say plain envelope? Yes, like a cardboard envelope thingy... I swear officer.. I was NOT speeding or drinking or texting or yelling at my boyfriend..

I only wish I got back the ones that can't be delivered because people couldn't write legibly or have moved and not told me.. It would be a Rocky Mountain Christmas like no other...
Feel free to list all illegible names and addresses to my address. It's a 650 person apartment complex.

Got one this week for chillitown battle race, now if only the one from the Malvern battle race would show up since it was first. Oh well I'll be patient since I love these things. Best marketing ever

I have yet to receive a card this year. OMA membership, 2 battle races, preregistered for Chilli, I hope my handwriting was legible.
I haven't received any from MXA renewal or PAMX membership either, so it's not just OMA.

Last edited:
There has to be an easier way to process and fund the RM bucks.

Not that it would have to be the ONLY way to get your RM bucks, but most of us have an "account" or username with RM. I wonder if they could just credit our account or something to that effect. They could completely avoid the associated costs of the cards, processing, shipping and such. Turn times go from 4-8 weeks to maybe 2 weeks?

...click a button fund: $10 to username XYZ123.

Some could elect to receive their special gift cards in the mail.

Back