RMATVMC bucks

my hand writing is pretty not legible maybe thats why i never got mine, lol..i think i should have 2 coming, 1 for membership and 1 for amherst from 6/5

I was on the phone with RMMC and they had my cards on record that I had in my hand, so they deffinately have a record of them. I have an account also.

There has to be an easier way to process and fund the RM bucks.

Not that it would have to be the ONLY way to get your RM bucks, but most of us have an "account" or username with RM. I wonder if they could just credit our account or something to that effect. They could completely avoid the associated costs of the cards, processing, shipping and such. Turn times go from 4-8 weeks to maybe 2 weeks?

...click a button fund: $10 to username XYZ123.

Some could elect to receive their special gift cards in the mail.

Of course that would be an easier way to make sure everyone got and used their money. But think about that for a minute. Is this program in place simply to give away free money? Of course not, it is in place for marketing and promotion of the company.

Just like any other promotion that involves mail in rebates, signup to get your discount card, etc. they add the extra layer there because that gives them all the promotion and marketing and also not everyone will go through the effort to actually use the cards. Trust me, they don't do things this way because they don't realize they could just credit our online accounts! It's all a part of the marketing plan. There is a promotional value attached to all those nifty little RMATVMC gift card mailers that are travelling all over the world.

It would be interesting to see their inside info on the plan --- how much money is sent out vs how much is redeemed, etc.

I was on the phone with them last night and they could also see 1 card listed for me, they said if i dont get the card but need to use it to just call in and they can get me the info or apply it to an order.

However I guess now my question is why they only saw 1... I just signed up for the years OMA membership at a race on 6/5. I should get one for the race and 1 for the membership, correct? So they are missing 1 from me. Is that something you can check Connie? Thanks!

I was on the phone with them last night and they could also see 1 card listed for me, they said if i dont get the card but need to use it to just call in and they can get me the info or apply it to an order.

However I guess now my question is why they only saw 1... I just signed up for the years OMA membership at a race on 6/5. I should get one for the race and 1 for the membership, correct? So they are missing 1 from me. Is that something you can check Connie? Thanks!

Yes! I will look into it.

Connie

Just think if you got a RMATVMC card every time you bought or sold a bike!! You'd have like 10 this year!

got mine from my race monday, that i signed up for the membership at the same time....but not the membership. talked to connie at wr sunday she said the membership one would be after, if i understood correctly.

I've got a bunch this year. Not sure why people are not getting theirs . We have received a bunch of them this year.

I never bought anything from RMATVMC until we started getting the race bucks. Now I buy almost EVERYTHING from them. So I know the RMATVMC bucks have paid off for them with me for sure.

Tell all your friends that tell you it is too expensive to race that it is only $15 after you get $10 back in RMATVMC Bucks.

So apparently there has been a misunderstanding. The $15 for PreRegistration does not apply to any of the Chillitown races. They run a different version of the Preregistration Software. I am looking into the issue withe the King if the Cliff race, it should have offered the $15.

Also, to clear up any other confusion, for that King of the Cliff it is $15 total- not an additional $15 to the $10 that you would normally get.

I need those boobs to send me my Oma membership and my 1 malvern race lol.

EROC series needs to get on board with Rocky Mountain.

We received 4 cards this week. Probably got them for the first race we did in July, which is also when we signed up for OMA.

Back