RMATVMC bucks

I received confirmation on October 3rd that races up til late September are being processed and many have been receiving them steadily the past couple of weeks. Each race will come separate. I show that your 1st of 6 races was on 8/2, then 8/11, 8/18, 9/10, 9/22 and 10/6 - and your membership.

So 4-5 of your races and your membership began being processed on Oct 3rd - Watch for them! The last couple will be probably into November before they are processed. (I send them bimonthly)

Thanks for inquiring!

Connie

I got 2 more last week.

I know I say this a lot, I ordered parts yesterday am and just got them from Fed Ex 15 minutes ago. These were factory Yamaha and Husqvarna parts. You just cant beat it. On top of that, the parts are about the same cost you would get at a bike shop at 20% off.

So you get parts in a couple days, the price is great, you get $10 back for each race you go to AND they give you money back to spend for each purchase you make. Its amazing for the average racer!!

I got 2 more last week.

I know I say this a lot, I ordered parts yesterday am and just got them from Fed Ex 15 minutes ago. These were factory Yamaha and Husqvarna parts. You just cant beat it. On top of that, the parts are about the same cost you would get at a bike shop at 20% off.

So you get parts in a couple days, the price is great, you get $10 back for each race you go to AND they give you money back to spend for each purchase you make. Its amazing for the average racer!!
Totally agree. Sometimes I am not sure why they fed ex instead of UPS. I never pay shipping ever. It is a better deal than most shops that help guys out get.

If you order tires and all sorts of stuff you'll get it ups. You dont order tires, FedEx.

Back when I worked for UPS and FedEx one summer in Toledo back in 2007 I noticed FedEx treats tires as hazardous and won't ship them other than ground. Ups will ship them 2 day air by plane or whatever. But you can't get tires that fast with FedEx because they won't fly them. maybe it's changed. I doubt tho

FedEx might be cheaper but I saw first hand at the 3rd largest hub in the country at ups and the 2nd largest hub of FedEx in Toledo Ohio. FedEx we would move 40,000 packages a day in 3 shifts. Very inefficient. Ups moved 160,000 in one shift. Had 3 shifts. Very efficient. And we were paid better, had kickass benefits. Something FedEx didn't offer!! Maybe that's why I stayed at FedEx for 2 months, but I put in 7 years at UPS.

Anything over 5 hours was overtime at ups. So management found real effective ways to move a lot of packages in 4 hours and 59 minutes. At FedEx you were straight time up to 39 hours. So they would work me 10-12 hours on Monday Tuesday and Wednesday and send me home one minute before I hit 40 hours on Thursday and call me off Friday and Saturday. so they didnt have to offer me benefits. But usually I got called off thurs fri and they made me work Saturday-Wednesday. That place sucked.

That wasn't supposed to get so detailed. Sorry.

Last edited:
Last night I was going through all my race papers for the last couple years and came across RMATVMC cards all expired. So, picked up the phone and talked to a representative. He pushed the expiration date forward on all of them (some were 2 yrs old lol) and then gave me all of this years numbers which I didn't realize I had. If you haven't received cards call and ask.
Needless to say put a good size order in.

RMATVMC is a great company hopefully they keep this program going.

RMATVMC is a great company hopefully they keep this program going.

I was just going to post the same thing. I had gotten mine from this year, checked my hiding spot for them and found an expired one. Called them and they didn't even hesitate to still accept it... Even had my parts the next day! Great company!!

Knox needs to sell a program like this to Sheetz for us to get some beer $ for the recovery after race days :)

Guys better be careful, people will start hating on you for not supporting your local shop.

RMATVMC makes it hard not to shop with them, they are great about returns and everything. I don't think I've ever paid for shipping on anything either. No taxes. On my front porch and saved me time.

Got $20 worth in the mail yesterday. Looked and I have $250 worth sitting here. I used a bunch back in the summer also. Any word, is the OMA continuing this program next year? Scott Plessinger, I hope your reaching out to RMATVMC to get them on board for your Buckeye Series.

And to the guys saying it cost to much to race.....come on, it is costing your $15 to sign up!!

Got $20 worth in the mail yesterday. Looked and I have $250 worth sitting here. I used a bunch back in the summer also. Any word, is the OMA continuing this program next year? Scott Plessinger, I hope your reaching out to RMATVMC to get them on board for your Buckeye Series.

And to the guys saying it cost to much to race.....come on, it is costing your $15 to sign up!!
Scott is currently down Florida training, we are working on finalizing the race schedule, website and final contingency details which helps the local brick and mortar dealerships.

Does RMATV offer discount codes periodically? Im looking to use my gift cards and was just trying to save an extra buck! lol

Sometimes. I just place a $600 order. Got RM bucks put in my account. Forgot to order an $18 part, they added it to the already shipped order for $0 shipping, since I have $30 something in my RM Buck account, they charged me nothing for the part, took it from the account. Then I get an email and they are placing another $25 in my account for being a good customer!

I used $220 in RM gift cards when I placed the original order on Friday. Two items coming out of Winchester KY showed up Fed Ex yesterday and the stuff from Utah will be here on Thursday. Cant beat their deals.

Back