Dirt Country this weekend

hershey

PR Elite
Thanks for that post, funniest damn flow chart Ive ever seen! I needed a good laugh.

A lot of truth in there. Unfortunately I think the real problem is riders just dont give a f**k about racing anymore. Basically living in the past about racing is a losing battle. Its a new world and racing MX is a dying breed. Side by sides are where its at. You can spend an ass load of money for 4 seat machine you can take to wellsville to get drunk with your friends, scare the panties off your girlfriend and destroy your ride. All this with a bunch of other drunk idiots doing the same thing. Everyone is involved, you dont have to train, you get up when you want, there are no sessions, track prep is irrelevant and to win you do the most damage to your $20k ride.

easy

jms158bmx

PR Member
Thanks for that post, funniest damn flow chart Ive ever seen! I needed a good laugh.

A lot of truth in there. Unfortunately I think the real problem is riders just dont give a f**k about racing anymore. Basically living in the past about racing is a losing battle. Its a new world and racing MX is a dying breed. Side by sides are where its at. You can spend an ass load of money for 4 seat machine you can take to wellsville to get drunk with your friends, scare the panties off your girlfriend and destroy your ride. All this with a bunch of other drunk idiots doing the same thing. Everyone is involved, you dont have to train, you get up when you want, there are no sessions, track prep is irrelevant and to win you do the most damage to your $20k ride.

easy

Haha You just summed up my last 5 years of life. This is so spot on its not even funny

John250

PR Founding Father
I have a few buddies that do that exact same thing. A couple have sold dirt bikes, and their kids dirt bikes for the kids.

Sent from my SM-G900V using PitRacer mobile app