The Last Straw....Im out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
See everyone later, good luck with your pursuits. All further BC announcements will be made on Facebook, instagram, and twitter. I held out as long as I could.

I'm not usually one to edit posts, but I'm about to flush some of the s**t that's gonna start swirling.

It's the dead heat of summer not February.

Soooooo your fellow RT62 MX track owner posts in your practice forum thread ( that you have deleted) about running on top of his sat pre race practice day , as well as 2 other people, and your taking your ball and going home??

You started the OMA with Jason, you asked 62 to join. You ran on top of his first race ever in the OMA instead of helping him. Now his 2nd ever OMA race you have made track changes and again you run on top of him. At minimum you should only run practice on sunday.

Practice riders saturdays vs practice riders saturday are the SAME crowd. And you cant use the 3.5 hour away excuse when your're 15 mins away.

Jason took his equipment to WRMC and TVLand, neither very close, to help make sure they had success on their first OMA races. Lonnie is 15 mins from you and instead of helping you steal riders. That is gutless and shallow.

Im sorry JO, but you have no honor. If it were a non OMA track I would back you 100% but this is your baby and you arent feeding it.

upload_2016-7-26_12-35-11.png

$10 a box. Settle in, this is gonna get good.

Why is it’s JO or JR responsibility to hold RT 62 hand? When 62 joined the OMA he knew he was only 15 mins away from the one of the best tracks in Ohio.

With the lack of rain and high temps I think 62 should be more worried about track prep than BC being open. I know more people that will sit at home than go to 62 right now.

It is the OMA's responsibility to ensure the tracks in the OMA succeed. When the OMA asked RT62 to join it became their responsibility. You dont steal the food out of the mouth of your own baby. Why would ANY OMA track have any type of unity or trust now? If they can run what ever race or practice on top of one another it hurts ALL of them. But I guess some people dont understand that. Its a business model for disaster.

Why is it’s JO or JR responsibility to hold RT 62 hand? When 62 joined the OMA he knew he was only 15 mins away from the one of the best tracks in Ohio.

With the lack of rain and high temps I think 62 should be more worried about track prep than BC being open. I know more people that will sit at home than go to 62 right now.
Have you noticed we haven't been open much lately Mr. Weasel. You think we don't know it's hot and dry out? But swing on those nuts some more and continue to drive a big wedge in things. Great idea!!

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Maybe I missed the point of the OMA along the lines somewhere and that's fine. But, I don't believe anyone is saying that 62 needs their hand held.

I was led to believe that the OMA was put in place to promote the greatest possible racing in Ohio. So, with that belief I assumed that every race/event would be focused on by ALL OMA promoters and track owners. Not just the individual running the race that particular weekend. I thought it was to encourage the racers AND practicers to venture out to new tracks, support more areas, race with bigger gates. If everyone is not all in on supporting that specific event, and they are just out to benefit themselves, how is it any different than the AMA?

It is the OMA's responsibility to ensure the tracks in the OMA succeed. When the OMA asked RT62 to join it became their responsibility. You dont steal the food out of the mouth of your own baby. Why would ANY OMA track have any type of unity or trust now? If they can run what ever race or practice on top of one another it hurts ALL of them. But I guess some people dont understand that. Its a business model for disaster.

You keep saying "the OMA asked RT62 to join". Is that a fact or did RT62 ask to join the OMA? I'm not saying it's right or wrong or if it should even make a difference, but IF RT62 asked to join the OMA they did so knowing what they were getting into. Maybe they should have discussed this issue ahead of time instead of assuming....

It wasn't a big deal for RT62 to open up a track 15 minutes away from BC. I doubt when he opened that he went to JO and asked if it was cool to open up down the street.

Nothing against either of the owners here.

If our place isn't up to pitracer board jockeys then Perhaps this needs to be our last straw too..

You keep saying "the OMA asked RT62 to join". Is that a fact or did RT62 ask to join the OMA? I'm not saying it's right or wrong or if it should even make a difference, but IF RT62 asked to join the OMA they did so knowing what they were getting into. Maybe they should have discussed this issue ahead of time instead of assuming....

It wasn't a big deal for RT62 to open up a track 15 minutes away from BC. I doubt when he opened that he went to JO and asked if it was cool to open up down the street.

Nothing against either of the owners here.
Your wrong on both accounts sir. We were defiantly asked to join and before we even began to build tracks there was emails sent

See everyone later, good luck with your pursuits. All further BC announcements will be made on Facebook, instagram, and twitter. I held out as long as I could.

I would think that regardless of where you post a BC schedule that people will have the same opinion...some may not see an issue with the scheduling while others will. Here, you'll get more direct feedback rather than people saying something behind your back. I know track owners have to deal with a lot of BS but would seem that you'd rather hear the feedback directly rather than people talking among themselves?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back