So.......What is the problem. Money????

Well boys wait til the girlfriends become wifes and kids and you have to choose a day to ride. You will realize a nice sunny day is a lot better then a miserable muddy one!!!
I'm not disagreeing. Times have changed and maybe racing in the mud just isn't a part of the sport anymore. It just shocks me that less than 10 years ago, it was. I have realized that a sunny day beats the hell out of a muddy one. After all, I've cleaned many of bikes that were caked with mud. Lol

I think it's mostly a time issue. I would race more if racing was like yesterday. Got a lot of seat time. Had a great time. Was home and cleaned up early. And got a lot done at the house. It's hard to do all that with a typical Mx day. KTM XC or Husky sounding more like my next new bike purchase. Keep the 125 for moto(I don't race enough anyway) and do some more harescrambles and Grand Prix.

I think it's mostly a time issue. I would race more if racing was like yesterday. Got a lot of seat time. Had a great time. Was home and cleaned up early. And got a lot done at the house. It's hard to do all that with a typical Mx day. KTM XC or Husky sounding more like my next new bike purchase. Keep the 125 for moto(I don't race enough anyway) and do some more harescrambles and Grand Prix.
If it's a time issue now George just wait til after the wedding day!!!!

Ktrop251 if your girlfriend tells you your a pussy for not jumping off a bridge, you going to jump off a bridge too? That's freaking stupid.

If you hate riding in it, hate cleaning up from it, have no fun in it, that is just stupid to waste your time and effort going to a mud race.

Can't win a marathon without putting some band aids on your nipples, sir John250.

Oh, and about that bridge.. mud riding and suicide are slightly different. And I'm terrified of Heights. So probably not.

I agree people don't have the time they used to that's why we went to a split program. Hell you can practice 22 min race two 10 mom motos and be leaving the track buy 12, 1 o'clock and at 90s priceing and I'll put our prep up against anybody else's I don't know what else you can do for riders to make it more streamlined than that. Hell I have people asking me to take a long break between first and second motos because they say the races are going to fast. Don't figure !!

Back