Why do people get butt hurt because of what some post on here???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with pm's being a better form of expressing your opinion about a track sometimes.

I'll give an example that I can relate to. I flip houses on the side. Let's say I have a house listed on the mls. Obviously buyers can't post comments on a page like that, for good reason. I do care what buyers think and what they like or don't like. If I pick a certain type of tile and buyers don't like that I do want to know because I know better for the next deal.

The thing is, I mostly want to know this stuff in private, not on an open forum because before long everyone is going to express what they don't like and the house is going to sound like a piece of s**t. Eventuality I'm just in a state of constant damage control. I absolutely want to be critiqued, just not in a way that it is overly damaging to business.

I'm with you John, but calling me a racist just burns my ass. Then when I ask him to prove it they can't. Can't win an argument start calling everyone racist.

I said you were ignorant, not racist, and I think you're proving my point well. Mike, let me know when you're lining up next and what class you're racing and we'll gladly settle this on the track. I'm on here to bench race not to hear about how you have a "colored" co worker. You wanna talk s**t, you better be able to back it up.

Last edited:
WOW! Your the ignorant one, you do know what NAACP stands for, don't you. If I'd said black, you would have called me a racist. That's why I used the word colored. It's hard to argue with a teenager. Personally I don't care if they build the track in Cleveland or not.

As for lining up. My race days are over, but my son still races. I did just buy a bike. 2017 Husqvarna TE 300. Planning on doing some duel sports, trail riding and a little Moto practice. Not bad for 51.

WOW! Your the ignorant one, you do know what NAACP stands for, don't you. If I'd said black, you would have called me a racist. That's why I used the word colored. It's hard to argue with a teenager. Personally I don't care if they build the track in Cleveland or not.

As for lining up. My race days are over, but my son still races. I did just buy a bike. 2017 Husqvarna TE 300. Planning on doing some duel sports, trail riding and a little Moto practice. Not bad for 51.

Dude don't even race, let alone ride moto anymore, and he's bitching about a moto track being built. Pitracer FTW. And yes, fully aware of what NAACP stands for, however I firmly believe calling another human being "colored" shows ignorance.

Oh and Mike its you're not your, and Dual not duel. Friggen high school education serving you well...keep pounding those nails.

That's it. I am starting the WRA. The white racers association. Figure is the blacks can have all their black only contest and associations, we can have the WRA.

Dude don't even race, let alone ride moto anymore, and he's bitching about a moto track being built. Pitracer FTW. And yes, fully aware of what NAACP stands for, however I firmly believe calling another human being "colored" shows ignorance.

Oh and Mike its you're not your, and Dual not duel. Friggen high school education serving you well...keep pounding those nails.

I'm 51 years old and I quit racing because my son races. I was a afraid that if I got hurt and I was unconscious that my son would be left at the track by himself. It's his time to race, I had my time. You keep digging yourself into a bigger hole.

By the way Isaac, I know who gave you your job.

Maybe you'll realize how stupid you are when you need something at the track one day and original shows up to help you premix. That truck you drive wouldn't be under your ass without the family business. Pound that.

Nothin wrong with pounding nails. If I woke up 19 again I'd tell the colleges to take their liberal ass education shove it up there 100,000 dollar at 8 percent interest ASS.

I'm 51 years old and I quit racing because my son races. I was a afraid that if I got hurt and I was unconscious that my son would be left at the track by himself. It's his time to race, I had my time. You keep digging yourself into a bigger hole.

By the way Isaac, I know who gave you your job.

Haha and who would that be? I'm curious!

Does anyone on here ever think, man that was a stupid argument, cause you should. These forums are getting ridiculous. If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything. Get PR back to what it's suppose to be, fellow riders sharing stories or advice or anything but arguing and belittling track owners.

Does anyone on here ever think, man that was a stupid argument, cause you should. These forums are getting ridiculous. If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything. Get PR back to what it's suppose to be, fellow riders sharing stories or advice or anything but arguing and belittling track owners.

Dig it!

I have worked in numerous Urban Night Club in Ohio. With that being said, I have learned what words are ok & what word not to say. Black people do not like being called "colored". They take it about as serious as someone using the "N" word with "ER" on the end. Sometimes it's ok to use the "N" word as long if it's ends with an "A". I personally hate that word, will not say it or even play a song without it being edited out.

Guys you are totally missing the point of this thread. Your dragging your butt hurt around.
No matter what you say or do SOMEONE will think your a D-bag.
(This is the point you look at what you posted and laugh) embrace your inner d-bag. Its ok

Hi, my name is Chris, and I am a bully....

First step is admitting you have a problem.

Second step is figuring out a way to blame J.O. for it.
Step 2 " Came to believe that a power greater than me can restore me to sanity"

Wow... that was stupid. So lets recap, If you’re not pissing someone off, you probably aren’t doing anything important, more pissed off people more impact, One of the reasons successful people can sometimes come over like assholes is because they’ve learned there are far more important things in this world than what other people feel.

Wow... that's insightful.

Let me recant to those statements... Leaders don't lead by coming off as assholes, they lead by actions. None of these "statements" results in any type of action, that's were a real leaders step up. Anyone can piss someone off, yeah that's easy but that doesn't make you insightful. What makes you a smart leader, you come up with a hypothesis, you test your hypothesis and you show the proven results...those are actions. Constant badgering becomes ambient noise over time, then to be heard, those badgering people must take their communication and make it louder and possibly more negative. That's a dangerous game. That's why people get butt hurt, your ambient badgering is crossing into negative, rude, unproductive comments.

Keep in mind... a track owner has the right to not allow any participate on his/her private property. Being at a event isn't a right, it's a privilege. Stop pissing in the water hole for everyone else. You have opinion, send a private message. Don't start an angry mob. As for Knox's comment, "this site is my #1 place for entertainment." Don't admit trying to get under people's skin is your for entertainment. That's being a bully.

Wow is right. Did you even read the article??? In a synopsis it means if you speak the truth, make progress or become successful there are people who won't like it or you. The end specifically says if people not liking you burns like a cigarette in your brain that is a good thing. Meaning you are only an a*****e because other people "think" you are because of your success NOT because you act like one on purpose.

I'm not pissing in any water hole, users on here twisted every point I made and put words in my mouth. You need to turn off the Internet Alex, you've lost your composure. Original44 is a great guy, one of the most level headed people I've ever met. For you to straight up call him racist is libel as well. It could certainly lead to defamation of character and hurt his ability to aquire work for his business. Since this is being thrown around so carelessly on here might as well go all out....lawyers work for everyone.

Lol. This is seriously crazy.

I remember years back this was just a place for everyone to bench race about Ohio motocross. Used to plan get togethers. Share pictures of your weekend. Genuinely a really cool place to gather with people that shared your same interests.

Now, all you guys want to do is argue over stupid things that you have no control over. You don't own tracks, you're not mayors, and you don't control other people's beliefs. If someone got on here for the first time they would probably think they went to the wrong site because right now it's more like a beauty salon with everyone complaining about everything. Relax. If anyone wants to talk about dirt bikes, let me know!

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back