Why do people get butt hurt because of what some post on here???

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why we can't have nice things. Can we please get away from these types of discussions? Maybe this should be in the non moto section. For f**k sake we are grown men bickering like old hens. I feel like I'm reading posts by children.

On a better note, I do get entertainment reading all of you talking s**t back and forth.

I'm going to suggest something, it's nice outside besides today's rain. How about we all just get out and ride? Have fun, f**k the beefs everyone has, kiss and make up, and go ride. Pull your panties up, load up your big boy truck, your big boy bike, and drive to your local track. Ride, race, putt around the parking lot, whatever, and have FUN. Isn't that why we all got in to this in the first place? I think we all have enough to bitch about in our every day lives. Why bring that to the one thing we all do for fun? This s**t makes no sense.

Dude don't even race, let alone ride moto anymore, and he's bitching about a moto track being built. Pitracer FTW. And yes, fully aware of what NAACP stands for, however I firmly believe calling another human being "colored" shows ignorance.

Oh and Mike its you're not your, and Dual not duel. Friggen high school education serving you well...keep pounding those nails.

Premix, now who needs to chill? I liked your post when you challenged me on the merits of my ideas and supported your positions with facts. It was good and is a valuable skill to practice versus slinging personal attacks. Not losing your cool online, in e-mails, or in person because you disagree is a really good life skill, professionally and personally.

Everyone, there is nothing important enough EVER discussed on PitRacer that we can't show each other a little respect. That includes our suggestions for track owners, about races, or when we have very different opinions.

There is an art to argument and a clear line between banter and humor versus insulting, disrespectful, and mean. My wife isn't as mean as some of you when she is really pissed at me and has every right to be. Trust me, mean and belligerent is not leadership. There are lots of business owners on this site. Ask them how successful they would be with customers, employees, other businesses, etc. if they didn't treat people with respect.

For some posters this is a great place to practice expressing ideas and for others, like me, I just want to enjoy dirt bikes, motocross, and meet some people with the same interests.

This is why we can't have nice things. Can we please get away from these types of discussions? Maybe this should be in the non moto section. For f**k sake we are grown men bickering like old hens. I feel like I'm reading posts by children.

On a better note, I do get entertainment reading all of you talking s**t back and forth.

I'm going to suggest something, it's nice outside besides today's rain. How about we all just get out and ride? Have fun, f**k the beefs everyone has, kiss and make up, and go ride. Pull your panties up, load up your big boy truck, your big boy bike, and drive to your local track. Ride, race, putt around the parking lot, whatever, and have FUN. Isn't that why we all got in to this in the first place? I think we all have enough to bitch about in our every day lives. Why bring that to the one thing we all do for fun? This s**t makes no sense.

Couldn't agree more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back