GP anyone?

KX514

PR Member
EROC has their first GP of the season Sunday at Western Reserve. Anyone heading out? Looks like they are going to have a real a simple class structure. I love GP's because they are decent moto's and I can get out of there and home at a decent hour. I also don't have to wake up at 5am just to get there on time! Nice little 4 race series that stretches into the fall.

Western Reserve GP is a BLAST!!! Everyone should try it. In the past its always been 20 min races for all the classes. The track is always fun and not difficult. Then the last race is 45 min and you have to have rode at least one class earlier to enter it.

Then the bench racing and chili after is fantastic. I wish I could ride it, still on the mend.

Western Reserve GP is a BLAST!!! Everyone should try it. In the past its always been 20 min races for all the classes. The track is always fun and not difficult. Then the last race is 45 min and you have to have rode at least one class earlier to enter it.

Then the bench racing and chili after is fantastic. I wish I could ride it, still on the mend.
The 20 minute races, then the 45 minute Coup de Gras was always our Nipper Memorial GP, which we haven't had since 2014. This Moto X Country will be EROC's deal, using our facility. I believe the race will be 45 minutes. More info can be found on their website at www.erocseries.com.

What memberships are required ? Doesn't matter. I'm in for this one. I'll be home before any complaints can me made about not being present for wedding planning.

I believe you'll need an eroc membership. Can't remember the cost. I'll be there on my 300. Haven't ridden in a month. Should be good.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

I will do that. I'm the only one in the MX community with a Nissan Van. Can't miss me either.

9e152c24978c5a11383e3a89d2fa69cb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

you guys need a 24 hr race lol i just saw one and it was pretty sweet. probably wont ever happne but that would be cool.

It's going to be nice to ride on dirt that isn't silty dust. Thankfully there has been wet stuff falling this week.

Back