GP anyone?

If you want to see Georgie and myself go back and forth for about 20 minutes, click the 5:00 mark on this video. This is the Plus 25 moto at the GP yesterday. I eventually got tired and gave up trying to pass, which is sad because I'm the one on a 300 barely doing any work to go fast. Anyways, awesome time as everyone has said.

That was a blast. If I had to stretch my imagination to find something the promoters could do better, I'd have to say that the area right after the barrels was congested. Kid scoring my line
(+50) was really fast and waving me through and a couple times somebody on the +25 line would
be sitting, then waved off, and we'd hit in the tight corner right after the barrels. Happened
twice. Move the barrels up 10 yards.

My kid didn't like the silt in the woods but he's a noob at this stuff. What you gonna do, wait to race until the day after a good rain?

Im still not crazy about racing around trees but that does look like a lot of fun. Any of these events in the southern half of the state? Got my eye on a 125/144 that may have to be my "GP" bike.

If you want to see Georgie and myself go back and forth for about 20 minutes, click the 5:00 mark on this video. This is the Plus 25 moto at the GP yesterday. I eventually got tired and gave up trying to pass, which is sad because I'm the one on a 300 barely doing any work to go fast. Anyways, awesome time as everyone has said.

Ha -- I pulled over and let you by at the 21:25 mark

Yea there were constantly riders to pass, and very fast riders passing me the whole race. And racing the course too, keeps you interested the entire time because the lines change quite a bit lap to lap.

The super fast guys are the ones that are wild. By myself in the trees then all the sudden they're right up on you. Most of the time I didn't even hear them coming.

Im still not crazy about racing around trees but that does look like a lot of fun. Any of these events in the southern half of the state? Got my eye on a 125/144 that may have to be my "GP" bike.

Fast Traxx
AUG 27 – 28 4TH ANNUAL 2 DAY GP LUAU WEEKEND – HOG ROAST TO FOLLOW SAT GP – HUGE OVERALL GP TROPHIES

I have a 125 but it's only sprung for 200 lbs..

Fast Traxx
AUG 27 – 28 4TH ANNUAL 2 DAY GP LUAU WEEKEND – HOG ROAST TO FOLLOW SAT GP – HUGE OVERALL GP TROPHIES

I have a 125 but it's only sprung for 200 lbs..
Yeah, im still a little too LARGE for that... but, Getting there.
Winter project(s) are going to be a 125 and 250.

Last edited:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Back