GP anyone?

dec4e93f576fe0b57f32ca23a611deb8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Ok, noobie here. What exactly is a GP? I have a boy on a 65 and we are somewhat familiar with WRMC, we ran their spring race. What I have gathered basically a 20 min race through the woods? Looking for a little more information.

GP or Grand Prix are fun events encompassing Mx, harescramble and TT style racing. All in one track. There are many renditions. Here is one at tvland. They're super fun. My favorite events of the year.

Thanks, so the race starts at 10, what time would it be recommended to get to the track? And after his race we are done for the day, right? Simple as that?

Yea your wife won't even know you went racing.

Get there around 8-9 so your all ready and signed up in time.

You'll have a good time.

Thanks, definitely looks interesting. Lots of options this weekend if rain doesn't spoil it. See what he wants to do and go from there!

Alright I'm in. Just got done relaxing with Trevor vines after tvland practice and I'm pretty much convinced tomorrow is gonna be a lot of fun. See you early.

Coming home from Red Bud Wet Fest, what's the weather been like at WR? Thinking about it, but can't handle any more bad weather! Haha

Weather was perfect for the race....showed up about 10am, racing at 11, loaded up to head home at 1230!

Fun time, thanks for putting this series together. Looked like decent turnout for the 11am race. 40 plus had about 15 racers.

Track was fun, woods some dusty spots but layout was fun. They were watering the MX track portions!

Awesome day as always with the wrmc crew. Track was great. Super fun. Good turnout too. I guess gp racing isn't dead after all.

Thanks to everyone that came out today. We have heard nothing but positive things . We will do some tweaking here and there to make the races better for everyone that enters. Hopefully if we can equal or even increase the interest in these types of events we will be able to have an incredible series and bring on a big sponsor for next season like we had for the harescramble series with the Moose Cup this year.

Back