Crow canyon GP

I'll be there. You guys only racing the age class again or are you going to run the morning moto too? I'm still tired from running both at the WRMC round, but I think I'm going to do it again...like an idiot.

I'm planning on both. 1st to get rid of arm pump, second to actually race. Since I haven't ridden since my hour at wet-fest.

Membership is way worth it man. You'll get 1.8 hours of race time if ya race two classes. That's 1.8 If you win. More like 2 if you dont win.

I love these races. I'm gonna do both morning and afternoon. Bikes loaded and ready. I work next two day and Sunday getting up early bird and rolling! I just hope I can fend off kx514 if I race twice !!

People that are on the fence really should try them. I never thought I would like harescramble type of racing. But it's even Steven when you add the moto portion and you get to battle the track and competitors.

I sure hope we can hit this one up stepped away from so much mx an been racing a lot of gp an harescrambles this year just trying something alittle different sure have a lot more respect for wood riders now after racing two hr races I hate to seem like a cheap butt what's their gate an cost per class

I sure hope we can hit this one up stepped away from so much mx an been racing a lot of gp an harescrambles this year just trying something alittle different sure have a lot more respect for wood riders now after racing two hr races I hate to seem like a cheap butt what's their gate an cost per class

all info is in this thread: http://pitracer.com/index.php?threads/eroc-mxc-at-crow-canyon-sunday-sept-11th.64756/

your first couple laps will be site laps, its a 40 minute moto

Back