Crow canyon GP

Way too clean for Hudak bikes. They were busy slinging off the mud for us at 8am. Unfortunately they missed a few spots. I saw #22 trying to run down #2 man that was something. What else are these Hudaks good at? Backflips too? They need to work on their "Move Over" whistles though. I'm old remember.

You rode??? How did I not hear about this? How did you feel old man? Lol

Bf899 came by me in one of the woods sections smooth as butter througg some line I didn't even see. Didn't even hear him, he just silently purred up, made some smooth hops over a downed small tree and back into the main line. Then he disappeared as quickly as he passed me.

Next lap I try to take that line and about went ass over tea kettle.

You rode??? How did I not hear about this? How did you feel old man? Lol

I would have rather spent 40 minutes on the mx track. It was in perfect condition. The woods were a bit slimy. Nice seeing some old friends though. Loved the noon start. I just wish someone would do a 50% woods 50% mx format, or skip the woods altogether LOL.

tvland will give you what you ask for Chuck. Half woods/grass area/ and the entire MX track. He usually incorporates where you get on the track and do basically an entire lap before having to get back off into the woods....

If Trevor sets the track up like he did at Pine lakes in the past it will be 4ft wide tilled up woods loop. Crow was a little more woods than moto (but they were wide woods).

Wide woods? They had tree root singles and slippery rock up hills ! I haven't been in the woods in years!
At least I did not get arm pump. Definitely a fun day . I notice I kept using the same line every lap .... I just couldn't bring myself to run a different line for fear it would be tougher than the line I was in .
The downhill after the check barrel before you got on the motocross track was brutal ...I stalled it one time there !!

There were a few little uphill chicanes that seemed to have rocks rolling at me every lap. But then again I'm just a wussy need everything prepped kinda rider.

We want to thank everyone for coming out to Crow Canyon for round 2 . This is exceeding our expectations. We hope to see everyone at TV LAND for round 3 on October 9th and we are excited to see this series continue to grow!!

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Really cool series. I'd love to see it expand next year and include a couple of the tracks in Southern Ohio like Fast Traxx and Action Sports!

The really attractive thing for me is that these are Sundays that I probably would not have raced if not for these events and the ability for me to show up, race, and leave.

Finally got to ride and it was a blast.!! Fingers were cramping up on the drive home and almost fell down when I got out of the truck, other than that it was a great day. Thanks Crow Canyon for putting on a great race and EROC for putting together a great series. Can't wait for TV LAND.

HaHa, gotta love the GP cramps.
Your fingers wrap around the steering wheel and won't release. My left leg cramps backward and I can't push in the clutch on my truck. Beeeeeeeen there, several times!

More water.

I know. All I do is birch about that. Somehow it got moved down. I figured for 48 seconds it was ok. I usually angle it up. Haven't touched it since malvern and it was perfect for that. Not sure why the damn thing was down.

Back