Crow canyon GP

We ready. Brap brap.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Yea. Awesome day. Technical spots. Open spots. Gnarly off camber section. I forgot how nice the dirt is on the Mx track down there. Raced a lot down there 10 years ago. Really fun day. Thanks.

My GoPro is 50 minutes from the under 25 class.... I got a killer start second moto for a guy on a 144 with a kicker and no rekluse!!

Finally got to ride and it was a blast.!! Fingers were cramping up on the drive home and almost fell down when I got out of the truck, other than that it was a great day. Thanks Crow Canyon for putting on a great race and EROC for putting together a great series. Can't wait for TV LAND.

I had fun and glad I went, but some of the woods stuff was a little too tight and twisty for me. The grassy hill sections were fun!

Hey vet...remember when I said technical ? Yep. You do! That was technical woods riding for us track boys. BUT....I had a blast. Love the elevation down there.

3366bda4a9178d21ee002d64e6f3d362.jpg

Great day today. Perfect track, perfect conditions considering the weather yesterday. Good catching up with some of you guys! TV Land up next!

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Jack who are these imposters? They need to slash them no#s, WTFView attachment 53385

Way too clean for Hudak bikes. They were busy slinging off the mud for us at 8am. Unfortunately they missed a few spots. I saw #22 trying to run down #2 man that was something. What else are these Hudaks good at? Backflips too? They need to work on their "Move Over" whistles though. I'm old remember.

Way too clean for Hudak bikes. They were busy slinging off the mud for us at 8am. Unfortunately they missed a few spots. I saw #22 trying to run down #2 man that was something. What else are these Hudaks good at? Backflips too? They need to work on their "Move Over" whistles though. I'm old remember.
Chuck I gave you a couple of hoots. I cant whistle and ride at the same time.

Back