The return... With a twist.

Back is still ucked Fup'ed been to the chiropractor 3 times. Going again tomorrow.
For sure not riding this weekend. But I think my older son is going to try to ride it.
May try some woods riding in a few weeks. not going to push it. The boss has already said "you need to sell that damn thing"
Pffff. what does she know....

You should go to crow canyon in a couple of weeks. open riding on trails and track as I understand it.

I'm thinking that Cocr is having a gp race this weekend talked to a few guys said the gp track is laid out nice probably go up try it out for my self

Im thinking about that race also. It would be nice for COCR if they actually advertised this race someplace. I follow them on FB but didnt see it from them. It was a random friend on there who liked their post that got to me somehow. But FB advertising is a subject I will leave alone.

Knox.....Having two ruptured disc in my back I know your pain.......to this day, that is why Mud races and deep ruts kill my back. No need to stop. Buy a 450 and you will be in heaven! I will sell you mine, all freshened up for you.

Well the six month adventure ended today. Had the ballon removed this morning with a total weight loss of 67 pounds. Super excited to be back in the 2-teens. Still have more to go but now it is all me.
The bad news is that I am over two months out from slipping a disk in my back and it is still no better. Insurance requires 4 damn months of PT before they will pay for an MRI... What the hell is that about? 4 months before they will bother to see what really is wrong??? Bet your ass if I were on Obama care I would already have the MRI. Insurance companies are the real problem. I know this because this ballon procedure that I just went through was paid for 100% out of my pocket. The best care I have ever had for 6 months and it cost $6500.... If insurance was involved it would cost 100X that much
The 1-2-5 beckons. Just not sure I will ever be able to answer the call... Again

Lol....thank the ACA for that. If you were on Obamacare it wouldn't be any different. The insurance industry cut coverages to pay for their loses on the marketplace.

Lol....thank the ACA for that. If you were on Obamacare it wouldn't be any different. The insurance industry cut coverages to pay for their loses on the marketplace.
Lol. If you were on Obamacare it wouldn't be any different. Except they woulda said no way to the balloon. But would of approved your anatomy to be changed so you can have chronic bowel onstructions for the rest of your life.

Backs are an issue when they give you problems. I'd go see a chiropractor if I were you on your own, good ones can make bad backs feel better. Some insurance will pay some for chiropractors, some won't pay any, but if you are in pain, it's worth a shot. Why waste $6500 in weight loss if you can't do anything with your back, try to get that fixed up too.

Been going to the same chiropracticor since I was 14. Changed last year to go to the same one as the ball and chains. He is OK but going back to mine tomorrow. Hope he can help. He always has so I am hoping for the same results. I was feeling better a couple weeks ago and started going to yoga to help strengthen my back and improve flexibility. Thought it was working and then it went sideways (literally and figuratively) just standing in the shower and adjusting the water temp. Was wanting to make a riding trip south over Christmas but looks like I will just be taking the boys bike.
Maybe the monster at the end of January. Fingers crossed

Been going to the same chiropracticor since I was 14. Changed last year to go to the same one as the ball and chains. He is OK but going back to mine tomorrow. Hope he can help. He always has so I am hoping for the same results. I was feeling better a couple weeks ago and started going to yoga to help strengthen my back and improve flexibility. Thought it was working and then it went sideways (literally and figuratively) just standing in the shower and adjusting the water temp. Was wanting to make a riding trip south over Christmas but looks like I will just be taking the boys bike.
Maybe the monster at the end of January. Fingers crossed
Looking to ride next week. where you thinkin

Bro.

If you podium lorettas and Kawasaki comes up and puts a hat on your head:

What are you gonna do ? Step on it ? Pee on it ? Spray paint the logo so you can't see it anymore..... Gawk and say "you guys rememeber making these things ? This ain't a Kawasaki"

Somewhere, prolly at work, I have a picture of my hiding a Red Bull behind my back, standing on
the top step of the podium at downtown Clevo supermoto thing they had 15 or so years ago.
First can they handed me I set down, then some large breasted marketing muckity muck handed
me another and said "stay still with that". I hid it behind me when the photog got in place.

I paid them to race, nobody is taking a picture of me holding their product without payment.

So yea, pee on it if you can get away with it. At least don't let them advertise without paying you.

IMG_5458.JPG
Top secret spy photos of ck doing yoga:

Back