Tv land gp this sunday

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
I might as well beat the drum for this race.

Funnest race of the series. The best mix of Mx, grass, woods. Fun obstacles. Fun race.

It only comes once a year. This is it. Try it out.

Round 3 of the EROC MotoXCountry series will be at TV Land Sunday October 9th.

Combining all the tracks and trails here at TV Land we have a 3.5 mile loop that has everything from narrow woods sections to 5th gear straights!
This layout is the best of everything here,
many claim it to be the coolest race of the year!

$10 entry
$25 first class
$20 second

Whos Coming out for this race ?? prob the funnest race of the series for me and my big brother Georgie, hope to see alot of you guys at the race.

Do you have to have an Oma membership to race? I wouldn't be against making a return. Racing the first time back be a horrible idea but it sounds like a good time and Trevor always does a good job with the facility.

Not affiliated with OMA AMA OR CRA

$10 EROC membership but its good for next year too. So $5 for the remaining rounds this year.(tv land and beans) $5 for all rounds next year.

So for a new rider to the series that chooses to race 2 classes he will pay $65 total.
10 gate
10 EROC membership
25 first race (40 minutes plus 1 lap)
20 second race (40 minutes plus 1 lap)

Grand total $65 for a combined seat time of 1 hour and 20 minutes plus 2 laps. 1 lap let's say 7 minutes roughly. 40+40+14= 94 minutes of combined seat time on the day

So you're paying roughly 63.8 CENTS per minute when you're on the bike and it's running.

Not bad amigos. Not bad at all.

Don't go out to dinner tonight and don't buy Starbucks for the rest of the week. You'll thank me Sunday. See you there!

Last edited:
I have this bad feeling that no one is going to be able to touch Georgie at this race....all that mx and grass track spells disaster for me.

Fwahahaaahahaahsyshwhahaw
image.jpeg

Ok let me come back to reality. I'm still going to get smoked. The 944 will be untouchable.

This race will truly be a no-hand-guard-needed, lots-of-seat-time nicely groomed course!

The crow canyon course was more geared for the harescrambler as it had plenty of technical wood sections and not much motocross. This race will be more geared towards the motocross racer looking to ride outside of the box for some serious fun.

Last edited:
Here's about 8 laps from last week open practice.

After the big table top, you make a right and a sweeping left over a step down. After that step down during the Grand Prix its WFO for twice as far as past the hard left hand turn. (In the video look for the barn because that's what you'll be screaming towards.) sounds like: WaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyaaayeayeausayeayeaaaaaaaaaaEtc.

Or if you're on a 4 stroke it's mostly like sustained explosive diarrhea for a good 30 seconds. Ffffaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrttatatatatatata.:confused:

You girls will be grabbin 6th gear. Tighten up your anti-tank slap devices!

Last edited:
I'm probably going to go Sunday and race the 11 o'clock race even though I can't hold on for ten minutes let alone 40. I will just pull over from time to time lol.

Georgie is right about that 6th gear straight. My old roadracer bones love it. Topped out, grab a handful of front brake, and flick the bitch (tm fast eddie).

I won't make it. Make up dirt track at WR.

Here's about 8 laps from last week open practice.

After the big table top, you make a right and a sweeping left over a step down. After that step down during the Grand Prix its WFO for twice as far as past the hard left hand turn. (In the video look for the barn because that's what you'll be screaming towards.) sounds like: WaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyaaayeayeausayeayeaaaaaaaaaaEtc.

Or if you're on a 4 stroke it's mostly like sustained explosive diarrhea for a good 30 seconds. Ffffaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrttatatatatatata.:confused:

You girls will be grabbin 6th gear. Tighten up your anti-tank slap devices!

Your 125 must be super tuned. I can't get mine to go that fast. But I'm an open rider for right now but there's always tomorrow...

That place sure looks like fun but it's a serious hike for me. I think I can get to five other states in less time than it takes to travel to TV Land.

Have fun!

20161008_170644.jpg

Look for my 125 project...it's an 06. We will be there together in a loving romantic relationship!!! I'm old and out of shape....the broken hip sure set me back this year. I won't be battling anything except fatigue ! And I'm bringing the boy for his first introduction to GP racing!

View attachment 53639

Look for my 125 project...it's an 06. We will be there together in a loving romantic relationship!!! I'm old and out of shape....the broken hip sure set me back this year. I won't be battling anything except fatigue ! And I'm bringing the boy for his first introduction to GP racing!
What kit did you use on your plastics? Or did you just do the airbox replacement from oem? Looking good hershey. Broken hip? Come on, it's a pelvis. Hip makes it sound like you've fallen and can't get up. You're not that old. Yet..

Best event of the year for EROC cross country so far. Place was lit.

(Lit is the new hip word for awesome that all the kids are using these days I guess. Get with the times.)

Back