Tv land gp this sunday

We want to thank all the riders for coming out and supporting the series. Awesome job Trevor and everyone at TV Land. Round 4 in 2 weeks at Beans Bike Park. Hope to see everyone there!!

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Vet261 was evil grinning and sneering all day. "I roosted this guy, I roosted smith" cackle cackle. And he got me good here:

And then here is the 25 under start right after "10 seconds" was called :cool:

Last edited:
This was great race!! Trevor had an awesome track set up and the racing was really good.

I know its been said before but this format makes for a great day of racing. I did 2 races and had about 2 hrs of riding with the parade lap.

Showed up at 9, started the first 50 minutes of racing at 11, bench raced with everyone for an hour and then went back to the line for the second race at 1. Spent some more time bullshitting and back home by 4:30. It doesn't get any better than that!!!

Yea here is a great clip that shows how great it is to be involved with this sport.

The pre race on the line banter!

I'll beat the drum one last time. This is my favorite race of the year. Thanks Trevor!

This race and this series is going to the top of my list for next year. The endurocross section looks really fun.
Again, can we get a round or two down south?

This race and this series is going to the top of my list for next year. The endurocross section looks really fun.
Again, can we get a round or two down south?

Fast traxx, COCR and Action sports all put on GP racing in the southern hemisphere of Ohio. You should have known.

Maybe they can reach out to EROC and get on board with the MotoXCountry.

Pymatuning could do a nice one as well. Many people liked the harescramble this year. There's a lot of places that could be nice.

I'm really pissed I'm missing beans. (Getting married the 22nd) won't be in any condition to race Sunday.

Thanks for all the kind words guys!!
I truly appreciate your support and hope that these events continue to grow in the future. We have some cool things in the works for next season!
Awesome videos also!! Here is one of my favorite shots! Georgie going for minimal wind drag! Lol
image.png

Thanks for all the kind words guys!!
I truly appreciate your support and hope that these events continue to grow in the future. We have some cool things in the works for next season!
Awesome videos also!! Here is one of my favorite shots! Georgie going for minimal wind drag! LolView attachment 53664
Looks like he was checking fuel level to see if he could make another lap. Any excuse to make a pit stop.

Back