Tv land gp this sunday

Since I gave Georgie the okie-doke face roost in the early moto, I figured he was ducking in case I decided to pull back in his line and pin the throttle!

And before anyone thinks Georgie's 144 is faster than my 450, I hope it was obvious I pulled to the side because I wanted to get the video of him WFO.....

BTW having this as a fall series to me is awesome. The spring and early summer are consumed for me with vintage racing, LL qualifiers, etc. Then you get kind of burned out, but to be able to show up to these GP / MotoXCountry events and get some good riding in is a great way to spend the fall.

And before anyone thinks Georgie's 144 is faster than my 450, I hope it was obvious I pulled to the side because I wanted to get the video of him WFO.....

you don't have to tuck on a 450. But you gotta tuck on a 144 and try to draft to match someone cracking the 450 wide. At that point you ask yourself "why don't I have handguards...."

I didn't realize there were that many on the line.

Lol. That musta been the race Hershey thought I was yellin at him to move. But it was my little brother.

After the race he's like "hey why were you screamin at me the whole time"

I said "I never saw you....was my brother. "

Hershey:"really? Your little brother beat me. Wow I'm pathetic"

Bhahaha

Lmfao.....that's pretty much exactly how that went!!

I still can't imagine why more mx guys don't try this. It is soooooooo much fun! Like John said , we were both way off our normal pace but still had a blast.

Trevor did a great job and had over 100 entries. Hopefully this picks up momentum for next year!

Back