Indianapolis race

moto856

PR Member
Know there's awhile to go til the Indianapolis sx but want check if any be selling extra tickets or just need to sell.Thought would see what's out there.

StubHub has plenty left , not cheap this year tho ! We booked hotel a month ago and not many rooms left at all , ( Courtyard downtown ) .

Be sure to go to St. Elmos Steakhouse, it's a bit pricey but totally worth it! Get the shrimp cocktail. We saw Dungey and his posse there last year

Should be a great weekend with saint party's day being Friday the 17th . Pre race prediction , my wallet and liver won't win !!! Lol

Ticks me off that Indy falls when I am in Daytona. I have not been to Indy in quite a few years because they moved the date of it around Daytona.

Ticks me off that Indy falls when I am in Daytona. I have not been to Indy in quite a few years because they moved the date of it around Daytona.
I know right?! They outta have a race on the east coast then the west and back to the east then back to the west cost. Makes sense to me...dumb Feld Sports scheduling department... ;)

Seems like back in the day when I actually went to the events, Indy was always around Valentines Day. I would go then since there wasn't much going on. Now with it in March, I am likely out riding somewhere.

Back