Indianapolis race

theres stil rooms available they just arent cheap. lol. you wont find anything close to the stadium for under 300
Spend the money, downtown rocks. Go visit the downtown hotels and they are packed with everyone from motocross and the st patty so day is fun too.

not sure if there are still rooms available but I booked 2 nights at the downtown Sheraton city centre for $230 a night. Expensive yes but for booking on Tuesday I didn't think it was horrible

St. Elmos is da bomb!

Attachments

• 20170317_182943.jpg
    20170317_182943.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 587
Made it home this afternoon from Indy. We had a great time, nice rooms, jamming city, all kinds of activity down town , St. patties day Friday, fun, good seats at the stadium and good racing, fun weekend. Not bragging but we saw, shook hands and talked to Marvin Musquin and his wife Friday night. I told him I was a big fan for him and KTM. He looked right at my Kawasaki shirt and laughed, said thanks. Then we saw Trey Canard, Alex Martin, Jordan Smith and Zack Osborne all in the lobby of the hotel on Friday. Sat. morning we were in line for breakfast and Martin was ahead of us. I chatted with him for a few minutes. When it was his turn to give his name they looked and said he wasn't on the list. I offered him to eat with us but he declined. I saw Jordan Smith walk by and then Christian Craig with his son and wife. He was standing leaning against a wall when I walked buy and chatted. I asked him about the McAdoo kid and he said he was meeting him that day for the first time. They will be teammates in Detroit. The race was exciting. Dungey didn't seem to have the gas to run with Tomac and then Musquin. That evening we hung out at the hotel and saw more riders. Congratulated Smith on a podium, saw Martin again, talked to Dylan Ferrandis. It was late and we were about to go to bed and Cole Seeley came walking by. He was fun to talk to and seemed to be in a good mood. Not many other sports you would have access to the players like that. A couple things I thought was not what I expected. All the riders I saw were pretty small guys, like skinny and not very tall. The other is almost all were by themselves. I thought they would have a posse or agent, or coach or someone with them. They all were just regular guys and pretty friendly. Marv did act a little nervous, like he didn't like the attention. So it was a fun time. That was my third time to that race and I'll probably go again.

Back