2017 SX starts tonight, whats with the crickets???

John250

PR Founding Father
Dude, you always Crack me up with this s**t ..... nobody in his family or his children will ever have to work again if they don't want to.
I am telling you Bubba lives a lifestyle like he makes 25 Million a year in the NBA. He does not make that much. Guys with WAY more money and guys that made way more money than Bubba have ended up broke.

His estimated net worth is 18 million according to Google.

MxFreedom33

PR Elite
I am telling you Bubba lives a lifestyle like he makes 25 Million a year in the NBA. He does not make that much. Guys with WAY more money and guys that made way more money than Bubba have ended up broke.

His estimated net worth is 18 million according to Google.

Now your bubbas accountant? Sheesh, give it a rest

ck1racerx

PR Addict
So an old man from Po-dunk, Ken-Tuck can sign up and ride the track at a pro supercross race? That "road to supercross" must be gravel.

More injuries reported from A1 than any other track in resent history. Some 37,419 broken ankles from jumping off the Webb bandwagon. I admit it, i had him picked for third. WRONG. Welcome to "field filler" status fella.

That track sucked.... anyone deny? yeah i think not...

Chandelier, Reed, Laser boy all fail to see the checked flag... Let me practice my shocked face.... WWWWWHHHHHAAAAAATTTTT.

Toesmack - "Its going to be different this year"... they turned the mic off to soon... "i got my anchor gold plated for this year, I can wait to throw it out"

So, how long before all the local guys start switching to blue rims now?

Anyone notice the crowd? maybe they were just all mutes...

KTM555

PR Member
roczen.jpg

Anyone else see this? Found it on another forum. If the light came on just then I wouldn't think there would be an issue.

KTM555

PR Member
They seen it and docked him 10 seconds since everything is based on time. He still win by a mile.

Ok thanks, if the light came on right as he was at the base of the jump though that's kind of bs to dock time but if not that's cool.

hershey

PR Elite
So an old man from Po-dunk, Ken-Tuck can sign up and ride the track at a pro supercross race? That "road to supercross" must be gravel.

More injuries reported from A1 than any other track in resent history. Some 37,419 broken ankles from jumping off the Webb bandwagon. I admit it, i had him picked for third. WRONG. Welcome to "field filler" status fella.

Chandelier, Reed, Laser boy all fail to see the checked flag... Let me practice my shocked face.... WWWWWHHHHHAAAAAATTTTT.

Toesmack - "Its going to be different this year"... they turned the mic off to soon... "i got my anchor gold plated for this year, I can wait to throw it out"

I had the blue rims for a couple years now....Reed saw them when I was south this winter and copied me!!

DelBalso28

PR Addict
we were just reading how the AMA is coming down on sandbags... ummm Davalos is STILL in the 250 class... you may want to have a look at him...

Never understood why people would be forced out of the 250 class. Especially dudes that just aren't built for 450s. 120-130lb guys on 450s just doesn't seem like a great match and to be forced into riding a bike you aren't comfortable on seems like a potential safety risk. I don't know Davaloss deal or reasoning, but if the dude enjoys the class I don't see the problem. He made $1800 for 3rd, could've made that around 20th on the big bike.
I don't really see sandbagging at this level I guess.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
The 125 / lites / 250 supercross class was created to be a stepping stone into the big class. It is NOT a career class. It is basically the B class of pro. That is why a point system was established. Get enough or to many (depends on your point of view) and you have to move up. This gives the next group of guys a chance. If you don't advance, you are holding up the system and thus taking away from the future of the sport.
I don't know Martin. And don't care if he is a nice guy or not. But if you can't hack it with the big boys, get out of the way.
If you think it is ok for him to stay on a 250 because of physical attributes, then 23 dudes in the 450 class should move back down, cause they don't have the huge balls K-Roc has.
I'm sorta in the market for a new bike for my son. The white bikes look good but no way that company is getting my money, being they support this world class sandbagger.
Petty? Maybe. But it's my money and someone needs to stand for something in this damn sport

John250

PR Founding Father
We just talked about Davalos today at the races. Couple guys, one being a guy the qualified for some nationals, said he did not have an issue with it. Said no big deal. I just wondered how he has survived 12 years in the class, with all the different changes in the rules, and he has never had to move.

Races had some decent points last night, but overall, did not think it was all that exciting.

pape718

PR Member

The place was beyond packed

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Would be nuts if davalos raced a 450 and actually did decent.

But....Webb didn't look like the Webb I watched on a 250f. Wasn't smooth, real choppy. But....not bad for his first 450 in this new season.

Forkner will dominate. His lap times were fastest. He knows he's the fastest out there and with that kid a little confidence will put him out waxing the competition in a few weeks. Well not waxing. Plessinger and him will have some to the death battles.