Anaheim 2

Baker_741

PR Member
anaheim-2-2017-track-map.jpg
havent got the chance to do these this year. I did a few last year. what does everyone think of this layout.

Yea with the way Roczen is killing the whoops I don't think there would be any complaints about putting the walls mid way through whoop section like last year

Stewy was good in the whoops one day...

I do like the layout. I look for some good racing...well, between 1st and 2nd then between 3rd-6th. Am hopeful ET3 can show some speed up front as well. We shall see said the blind man...so I have heard.

How...no why, is Mookie in group A in practice? He has not turned a lap this year.
OOOOh i forgot, rules are only for some... BS. Now i hope he crashes and takes out the AMA and Feld officals that allow this crap

He finished 9th in his group, I'd say he deserved to be there. Might actually be able to pull off a top 10.

Anderson just popped friese in the head on the way back to the pits. This could be a good main. Mookie with second too.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Yeah that's BS. I don't agree with smacking another guy in the helmet heading out of the tunnel but a DQ? Crazy.

Back