Anaheim 2

When is someone going to boot Friese off the track? Long overdue. Seems like if it happens on the bike, all is good.....so Anderson has a free shot to take him out.

bbf580f5fa901d98cc4f07adbca770d4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Sucks for Kenny. Really like his screw you attitude.
Going to make for some interesting rider movement. No way Honda is going to leave the ride open all year. Time to reshuffle the deck. So, will it be Brayton, Wilson or maybe Short... heck, why not?
Mookie should be the first to send Ken a get well card. With his crash no one noticed Mookie's finish.
How bad is Kawasaki regretting that Toesmack deal? Maybe he can ride outside, but he will do nothing in SX
The Anderson thing is funny. I don't see anything wrong with what The Freezer box did. That's racing. Anderson block passes everyone he passes. Best part is if you are going to "Head punch" someone, you may want to use a closed hand. Not a bitch slap. THEN crash into the fence... HAHAHAHAHA. dill weed.
Just for pure enjoyment, I so hope Bubba shows up on a Honda next week. How f'ing great would that be...
I was very surprised about how boring the 250 class was. Was expecting a run by AP but Hill was taking care of business and the track just did not offer may options to make up time.
Sure hope they build some crazy deep whoops soon. And none of this all even crap so they can just skim across the top. Uneven and deep. Oh, and a lot of them. Not 8 so riders can jump in and jump out on one hit.

Back