Anaheim 2

Fast guys (mookie) always get a shot at the A practice group in their first race back whether it be injury or whatever. That's just the way it goes, which I think is fine.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Hey it's a long series and you got to be in it to win it. John said it best. KR rides beyond what he had to do to win. He loves to demoralize his competition. Correct I don't think he was riding over his head tonight but had a bad kicker. But when a guy panics and trys harder than he has to accidents happen. JS7 used to do it all the time. When Villapoto got panicky and broke his leg. Top guys want to be out front at all costs. It seems Dungey has found the spot to finish where you can and dominate the rest. Too early to call him the champ but he sure knows how to win em.

Agree Meister. I bet he has some injuries besides the arm. Nasty hard crash. Could make for a boing season, because Dungey still seems to be a step above the rest of the field.

Fast guys (mookie) always get a shot at the A practice group in their first race back whether it be injury or whatever. That's just the way it goes, which I think is fine.

No, there's that one rule that says if you show up late to the series in a semi you get to qualify in A because you're clearly serious about racing. You got a damn semi. Privateer semi.

Dungey just knows where the line is. Not quite devastation, but just enough to get championships. He's a damn robot.

IMG_5536.PNG
There's Always that one girl that bites you right after you think she's the one.

So the next question is who is filling in for Kenny? Bring up a 250 guy? Pick up Deano? Hmm

2017 ANAHEIM TWO SX | COMPLETE ARCHIVE

During the 450 Main Event at the 2017 Anaheim Two SX, Team Honda HRC’s Ken Roczen suffered a terrifying crash in a technical rhythm lane. It appeared that Roczen mistimed the section and after leaving the take-off of one jump, ejected himself off of the bike and slammed into the ground. The impact left the winner of the year’s first two races with a compound fracture to the lower part of his left arm and a dislocated elbow. The amount of time he will miss as a result is uncertain.

Read more at http://motocross.transworld.net/news/2017-anaheim-two-sx-ken-roczen-update/#LthA6hLBKGdzk7fH.99

Back