Miniapolis supercross

Like see what they say about next weekend if RD gets beat again. Same old same old crap. Anymore I rather watch the race with mute on.So tired of hearing Ralph talk like he knows sx.

Listening to Ralph is an absolute train wreck for anything he gives commentary. Was flipping through the channels one night and came across short track, dirt car racing. Sure enough Ralph is announcing, and butchering everything like the blabbering buffoon he is. I've never watched that in my life, and I could have done a better job as a commentator.

Ralphie. Ralphie. The rest of the kids get older, but shaheen is still getting dressed by mom for winter.

IMG_5658.JPG

It would be so much better if he would just lick the pole.

That is a MAJOR injury. Not just a broken arm. Unfortunately, that arm may never be the same, and he may never be the same on the track.

That is a MAJOR injury. Not just a broken arm. Unfortunately, that arm may never be the same, and he may never be the same on the track.

They'll fix him. He didn't need a fusion. The human body is resilient. And he will heal 100%. He had some compartment syndrome post injury. Expected with that kinda superhuman impact. Getting your arm run over by a garbage truck woulda been easier on him.

He's gonna have an ugly scar. But that's it. He will be back racing. And I bet he turns into a dominate factor. This injury might of made him smarter.

They'll fix him. He didn't need a fusion. The human body is resilient. And he will heal 100%. He had some compartment syndrome post injury. Expected with that kinda superhuman impact. Getting your arm run over by a garbage truck woulda been easier on him.

He's gonna have an ugly scar. But that's it. He will be back racing. And I bet he turns into a dominate factor. This injury might of made him smarter.

Closer to Bionic than Smarter.

Not going to say anything about the track, racers or organizers... I may get deleted from here also.
Yet people can post nasty pictures of KRoc's arm all darn day

He'll be fine in the near...it will be when he's racing 40+ where he'll be different if racing at all...

I thought the track sucked. I thought Dallas was even worse though. And I like Ralph. Could be a lot worse.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Grungy is finally placing where he should this year. Got some good riders still healthy and winning. He isnt trying to race smart, he is just not on their level. Roczen wasnt riding over his head, just one of those things. MM isnt riding over his head, and neither is Tomac. They are just simply faster. Grungy can be found crying in his motor home post race, couldnt even win his heat race.

Back