Miniapolis supercross

Grungy is finally placing where he should this year. Got some good riders still healthy and winning. He isnt trying to race smart, he is just not on their level. Roczen wasnt riding over his head, just one of those things. MM isnt riding over his head, and neither is Tomac. They are just simply faster. Grungy can be found crying in his motor home post race, couldnt even win his heat race.

Dungey's riding smart. Track's have been nasty last few weeks. He's 16 points ahead of musquin, 24 on tomac and hasn't finished worse than 4th. Idk if tomac or musquin can do 4th or better the rest of the races. I could see dungey doing that. I think he's doing what he always does and it gets the job done. That being said, I'm rooting for tomac. I wanna see the points tighten up☺.

You are a dungey hater. You hate dunge like John259 hates Stewart.

Not even close. Grungey is boring to watch, boring to listen to and not the poster child everyone thinks he is. Hate is a strong word, I just dont like the guy. Big difference. I still appreciate what he can do on the bike and for the sport, thats not hate. You dont hear me bagging on his monetary choices, his family life or what he says or doesnt say. Strictly comment on his riding and interviewing.

It cracks me up when anyone says he is riding smart, what you see is all he has!!! You cant tell me that anyone at that level is happy about getting your ass kicked! The tracks are tough but you dont see the other guys going slow! ET had a mechanical or he would have won the last race too. 16 points isnt a comfortable lead with the way ET and MM are riding now, and niether of them look out of control. Neither did KR either, s**t happens. Do you really think DeCoster is happy with how RD is riding? Hell no! RD is getting pressure from DeCoster for sure. Funny stuff.

Attachments

• motoclown dungey resized.jpg
    motoclown dungey resized.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 158
I don't hate stewart either. But definitely not a fan.

Dungey is a smart racer. Period. He knows what it takes to win championships. You call it boring, Dungey and DeCoster call it bringing the GOLD home.

I don't hate stewart either. But definitely not a fan.

Dungey is a smart racer. Period. He knows what it takes to win championships. You call it boring, Dungey and DeCoster call it bringing the GOLD home.

LMFAO......yes he wins championships but not because he is smart, he is consistent. That is because thats all he has under his belt!!! He cant go any faster, if he could he wouldnt let those guys beat him....or at least not that much. 2 wins this year isnt stellar by any means. Tomac is having start issues not crashing issues and he is consistently MUCH faster than RD.

Once again, being fast and inconsistent does NOT win championships. The goal for every rider is to be a CHAMPION! You have to be consistent, and always be there in the top 3 to win championships. Bubba is fast (for 1 lap usually), Tomac is fast, MM is fast, Reed is fast......BUT they are not there week in and week out in the top 5. That wins Championships.

Manufactures pay way more money for championships than wins. If they wanted wins, then all the race win bonuses would be much larger. The big bonus and the big prize is the championship. This is where Dungey has shined. Because he is always there. I do disagree. I do think Dungey could step it up a notch if needed. Dungey is smart though. He rides within his means, and does not take the unnecessary chances to win a championship. risk vs reward for Dungey, and for KTM and his sponsors, the ROI is tremendous.

The race starts at the same time don't it ?

The race ends at the same time doesn't it ?

If rider A and rider B start the race at the same time. And rider A finished in front of rider B. THEN HOW IS RIDER B Faster than A?

Last edited:
Back