Miniapolis supercross

IMG_1311.PNG

This should explain it...

That is a joke. A semi for 1 bike, and looking at the bike, looks like just one sponsor. Seven. He does not have any associate sponsors?

I never even knew what Ride 365 was until I just googled it. Another online retailer. Looking at an Arai Helmet I just bought, they want $749.95. RMATVMC has it for $665. I ordered from Service Pavilion and they gave it to me even cheaper (repeat customer), and they will actually swap out the liners for the right size for my head at no extra cost.

Wonder how long Ride 365 stays in business if their pricing is so much more than RMATVMC or MotoSport.Com

Last edited:
That is a joke. A semi for 1 bike, and looking at the bike, looks like just one sponsor. Seven. He does not have any associate sponsors?

That is how you appeal to sponsors. Do you think a sponsor is going to want to put their name on the side of a pick up truck? CK1....you preach this sponsorship stuff then go all liberal hypocrisy on us. John59....just keep hating on. They have more money than they will be able to spend in a lifetime, give it up already. Both of them have earned everything they have and its a crime that the SX champ from last year has no ride.

Probably has no ride for some reason. Either it is true he was demanding way more money than the market was going to pay (this was reported all over the place), or there is attitude issues (this was reported too), or people did not want to deal with Big James. I agree, hard to believe a guy gets #1 and cant find someone to give him a shot.

I tend to believe #1, that he demanded way too much cash. This is the one thing that seemed to come up the most on different sites. You can only get what the market will pay. So perhaps it is his fault he did not get a ride.

The rig and driver belong to 365. That's their part of the sponsorship. In return they make videos with Malcom. Through the videos they make money.
Don't be a hater. Be an innovator.

I don't care if 365 brings 12 trucks for one bike. Advertise the crap out of if. But Mookie did not have to have a semi to show up to the first few races. Wilson showed up in a van and NOW comes in a rig. Jr. Stew could have done the same.
AND he would have been visible for his main sponsor Seven. Wonder how he got that deal... "Big bro, I will wash all your cars if you sponsor me".

Ride 365 is Brett Cue's adventure. After he quit Motorsport for making YouTube videos he decided to start his own company. Not making enough money for having someone take pictures of him doing whips I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Back