Scenic Highlands...

I wish someone would invest to bring that track back to shape.

That was my favorite track in Ohio, even though it was a 3 hour haul, I tried to hit as many races there as possible.

I rememeber casing the mother lovin uphill stepup triple on my 250F. Man that rattled my teeth.

What an awesome place. Handguards a must.

pretty sure its been a thought of a few around here and decided it was just way too much work to bring it back to life, but man that would be amazing.

ill never forget my first experience there... went at night, back before we had fancy phones or a gps. passed the place 3 times figuring there was no way that was the driveway.. once we realized it was, climbed up what seemed to be a mountain of a driveway, up top the first place we pulled in.. fell asleep..woke up overlooking heaven!! had no idea what to expect.

Miss that place...my favorite track for sure... wonder why Tim did not sale the water trucks? looks like they are still sitting there ready to go.

yea, I remember my dad saying as we chugged up the hill in the motorhome: "We might not make it, hope this guy behind us figures that out real quick otherwise he's gonna have a trailer in his windshield."

LOL, then leaving........I bet the motorhome brakes were glowing red.

I miss that place so much. Loved it there.
Remember seeing you there my first time whipping the uphill triple... I told my dad I was gonna hit it, I was a 250C rider at the time, went super wide in the corner and hit it 3rd tapped on my 426... hit it perfect... by the end of the day I was railing the inside rut hitting it. Best feeling ever

Hey I still have the keys to the sign up building if there are doors left on it.. lol It doesn't look like it in the pic!

Ive got the keys to the water trucks......2 problems.

#1 they are trashed beyond repair.
#2 you need a bulldozer to fill in the ruts just to get to them, literally 8' deep and 20' wide

And that was 2 years ago.

Let the place go, never liked it there at all. Too damn fast. 5th gear pinned on a 450 getting pelted with rocks isnt my idea of fun.

I live in Coshocton, I can check $/acre.

I texted it to rt62, told Lonnie he needs to buy it since he has so much free time lol

Back