Daytona

I just don't understand why he keeps showing up??? No where near fast enough to even stay on the same lap as the second slowest guy. It's not "living a dream" or bucket list. It's embarrassing for the sport that they would even let him out there and he has made himself into a joke. And not a good one.
No way he doing it for his sponsors. Who the hell would sponsor THAT?

Dear Ronnie
You old. More importantly, your slow. Give it up. Move on. Run mid pack at a local race... In the old man class... If the fast guys fall in the first turn.
Just stay home, post on Pitracer (wait, your not fast enough for Pitracer. Maybe vital is more your speed). Some of those bobble heads will think you are great.
Signed,
Motocross.

I agree. I would like to see how he would finish in 40+ against the fast guys on amateur day.

Wow. How freaking awesome. What a race. Damn wish I was there this year. That place never disappoints!!!!!!

Martin on roczens bike just wow wow wow. Guys on the bike for a week and just slaughtered the main.

Js7 wouldn't of made it 4 laps.

I've never seen dungey lose his cool and bob his head and throw his goggles in disgust ever. Man was he piiiisssssseeedd. DHDS01 finally got entertainment value of dungey. That was a different rider. Dr jekyl mr Hyde!!! Him and seely were like ping bong balls. And again....a bomb goes off. Takes all his tear offs with it and the guy still gets 4th. Are you kiddin me ?! I might buy a Kia.

Bet dungey is sweating bullets now since he's losing more points. on the other note so tired of hearing when js7 going be back lol.

Last edited:
John Caupp
Matthew ran into Malcom Stewart.https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10208643035896529&set=p.10208643035896529&type=3&theater#

17191024_10208643035896529_4411509364286390495_n.jpg

Dungeys ride was impressive. He was way back. Martin looked like a totally different rider in the main vs the heat and semi.

Come all the way to daytona and matt Mangano is in the garage right next door.

Matthew ran into some pro guy here...
20170312_111319.jpg

People always post how mookie needa to trim off a few pounds. He is actually not very big at all. Hell Matthew is bigger than he is at 13.

Holeshotcross at its finest last night. Only two races out of the ten races had led changes, other then that the winner of race lead every lap.

Dungeys ride was impressive. He was way back. Martin looked like a totally different rider in the main vs the heat and semi.

Come all the way to daytona and matt Mangano is in the garage right next door.

Matthew ran into some pro guy here...View attachment 54973
I think it's awesome I got to meet you and your son, pretty crazy we're garage neighbors all the way from Ohio!

Practice was awesome. They really did a great job on track. Perhaps my favorite layout since 2010. Then the rains came. Rained pretty good and they went out to clean up the track. After a few motor looked to be getting churled in, but then more rain came!

Ruts in. Few of jumps out of the corners we are foot or two deep.

Did not even get through the 47 heats, practice is cancelled for Monday and going right racing at 7:30.

I have to ride a consi, my son has two Mains tomorrow. Let's pray all the rain is done.

They expanded many of the classes to more riders this year. Just my personal opinion. But they need to go back to the old numbers. Just not enough time in the day to run that many heats. Practice started at 730 and it was 1:30 or so before the 1st heat race left the gate. You only have so many hours to work with.

Hm....correct if I am wrong, but this picture was taken in the dark....

maxresdefault.jpg

Do they have any of these near pit road wall?

racing-under-the-lights-on-a-saturday-night-during-the-budweiser-at-picture-id52189215

One would think they could race 3,000 riders on time slots. 7am start, to 11pm at night. Probably could run more races than mini o's and lorettas combined....in 2 days!

At any rate......have fun! That has to be a cool experience.

Back