Daytona

Gotta agree with John, practice was killer.
Great layout, flowed pretty well and there was nothing too crazy.

Raced in the mud and my footpegs were dragging through almost every corner, and most of the faces of jumps had ruts that would go straight through he lip of the jump, so you'd just go right through the face. Got blasted with sand/mud right after I pulled my last tear off so I ran most of the race without goggles. Raced a consi this morning and the track was still a mess but not as bad. Started in last and worked my way up to around the top 10. Not enough for the main though. Same deal as yesterday, ran out of tear offs on the first lap.

All in all I had a blast this year! I wish it had not have rained as hard as it did, the layout was fun while the track was dry. Hoping to be back next year for sure.

It was cool to see Cryin Grungey get pissed finally. You KNOW he was in the trailer after crying. He is shaking in his shoes now, there was no smart riding this year, thats all hes got. He rode over his head finally that last lap or so with Seely. Great race to watch!! Martin on fire, can he do that all the time???

Tomac is in control for sure, at this point he can easily win the whole thing just doing what he has been for weeks now. Cant wait!

Michael rode 450B, that was the only open class by the time we decided to race! (Hint-sign up early if you think you are going to race) We would have liked him to be in the 250/Collegeboy class but we took what we could! He still rode very well qualifying on Sunday in the monsoon to make the main! He said it honestly was just survival that race in the "gnarliest" conditions he's ever rode! Finished 15th on Monday for the main event!! He's probably one of the few true privateers in that stacked B class-64 Entries! Had a great time and look forward to doing it again!!

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    910.8 KB · Views: 319
  • image.png
    image.png
    791.4 KB · Views: 200
  • image.png
    image.png
    390.1 KB · Views: 188
  • image.png
    image.png
    592.1 KB · Views: 180
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    118.2 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:
Michael rode 450B, that was the only open class by the time we decided to race! (Hint-sign up early if you think you are going to race) We would have liked him to be in the 250/Collegeboy class but we took what we could! He still rode very well qualifying on Sunday in the monsoon to make the main! He said it honestly was just survival that race in the "gnarliest" conditions he's ever rode! Finished 15th on Monday for the main event!! He's probably one of the few true privateers in that stacked B class-64 Entries! Had a great time and look forward to doing it again!!
Of course he road good,he has my AMA number. Nice job Michael.
11707661_843342822381425_6388591970534111791_n.jpg

Back