Qualifier question

Same here, I actually cancelled signing up because of the rain!
I am happy Double D and Pit are becoming like me....I always take heat when the weather goes to s**t and I bail on even bothering to race. Racing is a hobby and supposed to be fun for me. There is nothing "fun" to me about slopping around in the Mud.

Yes, it's not the first time it been done and it won't be the last .
Is this about the money or do you think your rider would have improved his score if the second set was run?
He could've def improved his position in the second set of motos. Not about the money about the principle of the thing

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

We tried to get them to let the three that wanted to race, race and dns the rest but they wouldn't do that either.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

This has happened many many times in the past. It happened on saturday that weekend too.

It only takes one person to vote yes, there were less than 8 kids in 2 of the 4-6 year old 50cc classes. One father in each race voted to ride even though they all would qualify. I would have been mad only because 50cc bikes cant handle that type of mud well, why rebuild a bike simply because you paid 50 bucks to race? My sons class had to race, Im rebuilding the motor and clutch this week because of it. My point being the vote can go either way.......

I get you are upset but you obviously werent at the line in time. They asked saturday when the riders were lining up to race, I cant imagine they were asking people 2 classes ahead in staging on sunday.

I am not afraid to say people and tracks screw up so I am not defending BC just because I like the track, you saw what the conditions were, you experienced the storms. I honestly believe they did the best possible job for what they had to work with. It seems to me you made a mistake by not being on time and are holding the track responsible. If they said all the kids there voted no then thats what happened. I know they would not lie and say one of them voted no when they didnt. Also, if one of them had, when they cancelled the moto the kid that voted yes would have said something.

Im sorry and I know it stinks, but if you honestly believe you have a shot then hit another qualifier and hope for better weather. Thats about your only choice.

This has happened many many times in the past. It happened on saturday that weekend too.

It only takes one person to vote yes, there were less than 8 kids in 2 of the 4-6 year old 50cc classes. One father in each race voted to ride even though they all would qualify. I would have been mad only because 50cc bikes cant handle that type of mud well, why rebuild a bike simply because you paid 50 bucks to race? My sons class had to race, Im rebuilding the motor and clutch this week because of it. My point being the vote can go either way.......

I get you are upset but you obviously werent at the line in time. They asked saturday when the riders were lining up to race, I cant imagine they were asking people 2 classes ahead in staging on sunday.

I am not afraid to say people and tracks screw up so I am not defending BC just because I like the track, you saw what the conditions were, you experienced the storms. I honestly believe they did the best possible job for what they had to work with. It seems to me you made a mistake by not being on time and are holding the track responsible. If they said all the kids there voted no then thats what happened. I know they would not lie and say one of them voted no when they didnt. Also, if one of them had, when they cancelled the moto the kid that voted yes would have said something.

Im sorry and I know it stinks, but if you honestly believe you have a shot then hit another qualifier and hope for better weather. Thats about your only choice.
SNOWFLAKE

So some of you are alright going to the store of your choice, paying for a product and leaving with the receipt but not the product? o_O
If you don't want the product, don't buy it. If you do pay for it, you should get it.

"I dont race anymore because it costs too much." "I don't want to race because its too muddy, but I will still pay for it"

WTF?

Its a qualifier. Race for your position. Not draw straws.

So some of you are alright going to the store of your choice, paying for a product and leaving with the receipt but not the product? o_O
If you don't want the product, don't buy it. If you do pay for it, you should get it.

"I dont race anymore because it costs too much." "I don't want to race because its too muddy, but I will still pay for it"

WTF?

Its a qualifier. Race for your position. Not draw straws.

Stfu silly. If you are already guaranteed a spot because there aren't enough riders then why completely trash a 50cc bike? Or even a 65 for that matter. We certainly didn't see you and your new skinny body on a bike there did we?

And in all honesty, any one who knows me knows I like riding in the mud. I was the only dad in our group to ask for 3 laps. When it's that bad idea rather my kid have as much time to make up for his mistakes or pass other kids who wouldn't hold out as long has he can in the mud. I was over ruled by the officials after the 50cc class before ours couldn't make a lap in under 10 min. If you don't believe me maybe Woody will chime in and tell you how many laps I voted for on the line when he asked!

No snowflake here Jack ass!!!!

Is that an expected type of Hershey response?????

Lol.....sorry. Well not really. I'm in a bad mood today and really don't know why. One of those days when you just want to start over or just get to the door of this one.....

I wonto worry too much about Knox just yet. He want jumping the finish line at bc. I'm sure by mid June he will be back up to speed enough to catch me and put the take out moves on !!! Lol

Lol..probably so. Being an expro who has earned points plenty of times you've probably lost more speed than I've ever had and still be faster than me!!

Knox was a MX Pro? I thought I recognized him from a documentary on demolition derby pros. I think it was called "Demo Kings".

Someone said they wanted to have three race and the other DNS. Absolutely not. A DNS results in a crippling tally. You there that raced would end up 1-2-3 just because of the points the DNS would Incur. You'd really have a storm brewing if that happened !!

Okay I'll bite. I just so happened to be working staging and the gate as Dave said. After the 2 gates of vet rider raced (after voting to race), I went to call riders to the gate as usual. At the same time I was calling numbers the official (Adam) was asking each rider in private for their vote. After all riders were questioned I called for the 5 riders who were not in staging one last time. No one answered. At this point the gate would have been dropped in a normal circumstance, the race was called and the riders released. If anyone claims they were not asked, or didn't have a chance to vote it was because they were late to staging.

I can also vouch for Dave, he voted for 3 laps. As we already had in place the plan of running 3 laps or 10 minues, whichever came first. This wasn't a big deal, but after seeing the previous 50 class going 10 minutes a lap, we just made it 1 lap so there was no expectations of a full 3 laps which wasn't reality in the conditions.

If you are already guaranteed a spot because there aren't enough riders then why completely trash a 50cc bike? Or even a 65 for that matter.
If you were guaranteed a spot anyways, couldn't you still choose to dns and still get a spot, or do you atleast need a dnf in moto 2? I thought you just need a moto 1 finish in the rules, I forget.

Back