Is Dungey done??

My guess is Zach-o gets a look next year at the KTM ride.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

That's an interesting take. Haven't heard anyone mention that yet but that's a good idea. That could actually happen, but I don't see Zach as a podium guy in the 450s. I think Roger will be looking for race wins in his next rider.

Aaron still has one more season under his Star racing contract, from what I heard thru the grape vine KTM isn't actively looking for a rider to fill Dungey's position anytime soon.

Hats off to Dungey . Nothing left to prove , he has his health , and he left his mark high in the record books .

I would like to see Webb on that KTM with Roger for guidance . He had a rough year on the 450's . If he could get 100% healthy and back into the form he showed on the 250's , I think he could challenge anyone for a championship . Always liked this kid .

Let's not forget that KTM also has a history of bringing over World Championship riders from across the pond to ride here in the USA. Could be looking at bringing over a guy that wants to come to the USA from overseas.

As far as who will challenge ET, maybe we could hire that photographer that ran across the track in front of James Stewart to do that to ET and make it an interesting series. I think that ET's biggest competition is still himself and not imploding with a stupid crash and injury, otherwise he kills it outside and people start buying KXF's again like when RV was winning.

Maybe James was waiting for this to happen for his return to racing. Bubba to orange!
Can't wait to see the 18 1/2 Stewart replica!

Maybe James was waiting for this to happen for his return to racing. Bubba to orange!
Can't wait to see the 18 1/2 Stewart replica!

Your lucky day......I just got a spy photo from the Bubba compound. Early testing is not going well......heard it was a crash and burn.

Bubba.jpg

Back