EROC at Pine Lake (updated)

EROC

PR Member
Coming up this Sunday September 10th.
MotoXCountry at Pine Lake.
This once a season race at Pine Lake has a little bit of everything fun for dirt bikes and four wheelers. Come see who dominates this challenging course that combines faster, wider woods with some of the best grass track and other moto inspired sections.
Will the MXers or off road riders prevail?!?
More details at erocseries.com

890204755464021301c2e1e7e1a4740b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Things I learned today:
Woke at the crack of 9am. Made my wife breakfast. After which she goes into her purse and hands me 52 dollars and some change and says have fun today!

....so happy wife. Make her breakfast. Pays for me to race. I really only see a future in gncc or these type of races if that's the case. Is that a bad ting ? Methinks NO.

Saw 3 kidney belts. So they are still out there!

Hand isn't too cool for motoXCountry. Cool to race on the same track with a current AMA national pro card holder....he won. Duh. But it was close......he barely made it happen with a few corners left to go.

This type of event truly equalizes man and motorcycle and creates hellaciously FUN and challenging racing.
IMG_6777.JPG
IMG_6778.JPG
IMG_6776.JPG

Pine lakes grounds are nicer than 90% of the motocross tracks I've ever been to.

Transponders work here. And it's just piddly sticker. No need for a bulky fork unit. And they work. Sticker. Under viser. Remind me why we need a bulky transponder ? (Only flaw....I don't think these sticker ones work at high speeds.....) so that's probably why we can't use them in moto.
IMG_6773.JPG

Traction control on the husky might as well be cheating. Bahahahahahahahahahah.my 144 was like riding on an ice rink. That really stupid expensive not worth it husky keeps proving to me everyday why they aren't worth the price. Oh wait...

Continuing on.....

IMG_6775.JPG

Woods dudes are boss in the woods. Had awesome battles with guys in two diffeeent classes. Had a huge lead over this woods fella when white flag showed up so I kinda cooled my jets and holy bejeezus outta nowhere he was on my ass again pushing me while I was begging for mercy. Barely edged him out, but if this was a true two hour or three hour harescrambles he woulda SMOKED me. (I got him by a mere 3 seconds....check the sheet)

And laminated tear off stacks are the SHIIIIDDDTTT. If you running the old school singles, do yourself a favor and STOP.

Rolled in at 11 with 15.1 on the hour meter. Done at 2pm (raced two classes) with 17.2 on meter.

IMG_6771.JPG
IMG_6772.JPG

Cool pic of a quad gettin it.....sorry Woody I like you man, but quads are still gay.
IMG_6774.JPG

It's days like these that make me love this country even more! Hope the rest of you had an awesome weekend, I know I did !!

Last edited:
I'd love to race these all summer, I'm out for a couple rounds with a broken foot (bummer). I really like this series and try to promote it as much as I can. Lots of fun and plenty of seat time for your money.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

always liked pine lakes, couldn't ask for a better day! Georgie I wasn't going to tell everyone how good that husky traction control was! Didn't know you were there until the last lap of the last race today, or I would have said hi.

Waved to you on the line, you were in the zone tho...

You did well at parking. Couldn't find you. I wanted some beer.

IMG_3326.JPG
I like this overall sheet better Georgie, from the first race. You were battling with mike Kyser in the second race. That's how I found out that you were there. He said he hooked up with a guy on a husky the last lap.

Yea me and him went back and forth about 3 times. I got lucky. My second race was a lot faster. But we didn't get lost for 2 minutes either....

Had a good race with dave Powell going in the first race. I don't have good trail: woods instinct. I find myself paying attention to the trail and not the arrows.

View attachment 56559 I like this overall sheet better Georgie, from the first race. You were battling with mike Kyser in the second race. That's how I found out that you were there. He said he hooked up with a guy on a husky the last lap.
Ugh! I don't like this result at all! I spent about 10 mins climbing out of a water hole and stopping to get dry goggles/gloves! That first race was a debacle!

Back