EROC at Pine Lake (updated)

You mean flattraxx... sorry but their GP suck... the woods are too groomed, it's all flat and they don't run any good sections of the mx track... honestly some of the best GP racing in southern Ohio is at action sports or at cocr. Cocr has amazing trails, some areas are wide, some narrow and rough, but they run eaual parts of every discipline to make it fair for all riders
COCR has been great the last couple of years. Really miss racing at Action Sports, my favorite. Fast Traxx changes the course race to race so if you only hit a few, you miss the variety. No hills but sand sections in the river, mulch whoops in the fields and it ruts up for a real workout, especially those "groomed" woods sections. Plus they have been getting some huge turnouts...

I've raced 2 GP at flattraxx and yes the river section is super fun. But the woods weren't anything too challenging. I mean I don't wanna be able to go 2 wide thru the wood, to me that's not woods racing. But they do get hella large turnouts. I think it's due to them being so close to Athens and westbygod

UPCOMING FAST TRAXX EVENTS
- SEPT 30-OCT 1 ANNUAL TEAM GP WEEKEND
* SATURDAY BIKE SUNDAY QUAD
- OCT 20-22 FAST TRAXX FRIGHT FEST HALLOWEEN
* FRI SX SAT GP SAT NIGHT PARTY SUN GP *UTV
- NOV 11-12 FINAL FALL GP WEEKEND
You know I think I'm gonna hit the fast traxx GP Saturday and then tvland Sunday.

Back