2018 Local Moto Changes

Briarcliff_amd_BMX_044_651272.JPG

I find it hard to believe that no local tracks have ever went all in and tried to replicate Loretta’s layout and soil.
Wouldn’t that be a big draw for both locals and riders prepping for the Ranch?

Last edited:
Ever been to Chillitown?
Are you just pulling my chain? I’ve been there 3 times. And realized I was just there for water and electric. They do have one of the greatest applications for the military I’ve seen anywhere, but if you move the track without hookups between Beans and BC it might close down.

Last edited:
Are you just pulling my chain? I’ve been there 3 times. And realized I was just there for water and electric. They do have one of the greatest applications for the military I’ve seen anywhere.
If you move the track without hookups between Beans and BC it might close down.

Exactly, if it wasn't for the prestige of LL, almost no one would go for that track alone. Add the sand to CTMX and you have Lorettas north.

Start a new thread for that ! Or maybe not.

That sucks. Gate prep is an art. Between father and son. Mother and rider. Mechanic and daughter etc....now it’s all the same. Perfect for the snowflakes. Glad my brother Got a chance to practice on them. Oh wait. I’m sure a lot of sponsored riders at mini os have been practicing on them for three months.

Bullshit. The real best 2-man team on the gate should pack their own advantages!!!

(Standby for sharc on “how the old dirt packing way sucks” in 3....2....1....)

Back