2018 Local Moto Changes

I've said it before, I could care less whether people like me or dislike me. All I care about is my tracks and the prep, and I don't always get that right either, but the majority of the time I do, and I can live with that. I'm kind of curious where the tracks will go in the next several years, we were aggressive and technical (well for most guys) from 05-11, then mellowed out over the course of 12-17, maybe a new era is upon us?

BTW, I'm tired of the poopers too, new company in 2018, I've been inspired by the Donald and I get to use the "You're Fired".....so excited.

The track is good but I think it could start to lean back to being more technical. Now the RV hook ups that would be sweet. Even if is was just water and electric.

YES, more technical... Prep is perfect. Lots of passing in the S turns (that is where I did all my passing.) More turns would be even better.
I know its because I am old, but the only section I do not care for is from the back bowl to the finish line. High speed jumps with arm pump = this fat old man getting passed. Maybe a couple 180's there to create a few more passing zones right before the finish.

Oh, and I like you buddy. Can give it and take it. You need a sign out front CK1 Approved. It will rake in the peeps

Tracks will always change and evolve, its the part I like.

Someday we will have hook ups, its just not there yet. Still paying down the well, stone, and misc loan from 4 years ago. Cant take on another loan yet. I will be lucky to have hook ups for Logan's kids!
If I'm doing Logan's grandpa's role with Logans kid's, I will die a happy man. Keep up the good work bud, and I will be spending money with you for another 50 years!

YES, more technical... Prep is perfect. Lots of passing in the S turns (that is where I did all my passing.) More turns would be even better.
I know its because I am old, but the only section I do not care for is from the back bowl to the finish line. High speed jumps with arm pump = this fat old man getting passed. Maybe a couple 180's there to create a few more passing zones right before the finish.

Oh, and I like you buddy. Can give it and take it. You need a sign out front CK1 Approved. It will rake in the peeps
That's the funnist section!

One of the best technical jump sections ever in this state was the "dirty dozen" at Kenworthy. It had TONS of options and was a great passing zone. Not hold it WFO and hammer, you had to us throttle control to jump 2 or 3. Grow some hangy down things and you could triple, triple, hammer. and by hammer I mean slightly above walking speed.
Right out of a corner and right into a corner. Yes, there was crashing but at the slower speed, most got up and rode away. Not sure why someone does not try to build another... Oh say, Chilitown coming right to the finish line. Great viewing area. Da Cliff right after the little uphill double. The Fork right where the rollers are...

Just an idea.

DFhzKJcVYAAmZAF.jpg

#GiveUsTechnical, #LorettaLynnFlashBack, #RideRed,#SlowerJumpsAreSaferJumps, # HondasDon'tnNeedRiders, #LorettasHasNoJumps

Back