2018 Battle Series

I will be helping Trevor with whatever he needs. Dozer, tractor, advice, opinion, whatever. I will be there a minimum Friday through Sunday, we will do everything possible to show the racers that this round is worthy. Connie and crew will be there as well, efficiency will be on point.

The battle at Tv land will not disappoint. I can’t wait too see what Trevor has in store this year. I’m sure there will be water activities, A whip contest would be cool. He’s got the perfect setup out there with ramps and all that. And probably a band of some sort.(don’t quote me on that.)But If you’ve ever been too the rock and ride at Tv Land, Trevor never disappoints. I know he’s more than capable of making this event, one of the best the battle series has seen. Can’t wait too see everyone there!

Trevor put on an awesome show for rock n ride. I second that! Get some local pros out there! They would eat that track up, make for fast racing and some nasty scrubs over the finish line.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

I will be helping Trevor with whatever he needs. Dozer, tractor, advice, opinion, whatever. I will be there a minimum Friday through Sunday, we will do everything possible to show the racers that this round is worthy. Connie and crew will be there as well, efficiency will be on point.

Excellent!!

MX955 and i need to be able to take our jet skis as well as dirt bikes. Now that in my eyes would be the perfect weekend. Dirt motos and water motos all in one!
I don’t think trevor would mind. He had jet ski racing one year at the rock and ride and I thought that was really cool cause quiet a few actually showed up, maybe he will do that again, or he may have a best trick into the pond on a bmx bike/bike like he’s done before.. not sure. It’s gonna be awesome no matter what activities he has going on.

Needless to say, I’m beyond pumped for this season! I have some good changes that have been on my mind for some time as well as making sure the dirt conditions continue to improve before summer arrives.
Jet skis, pit bikes and ramps will all be an option! So get your toys shined up!!
More details about the off track festivities as the event nears but I promise it will be a fun time and hopefully worth everyone’s drive.
Having the backing from the OMA and getting about everyone that I know to help prior and that weekend will assure that this event doesn’t disappoint.
I’ve already started the ball rolling on some of the improvements and again, words can’t explain my level of excitement and enthusiasm toward this season!
See you all soon!!

It was nice meeting you too Double D!

I checked into some discounted rates at the Days Inn that is about 10 minutes away. They are remodeling the whole place including the pool, so she said $109 as of now but I’m not done with them yet. We should be able to get a better deal. There are a couple more I need to check out that are a little further away. When I can get a better deal I’ll let you all know.

I would think at this event we would race the shaft class on the main track on Saturday. Unless the conditions are just not working and then we could move them to the kids track.

Back