2018 Battle Series

I was lucky enough to ride one on trails, plenty of torque but it is really weird to not hear the engine/exhaust. It kinda takes away from the wonderful sounds of the bikes. I can't imagine losing the roar of the bikes on the start going into the first turn. Anyway, it was fun to ride.

John, if you rode the one I think you did (with another john), I don't think that's a fair comparison to the Alta Redshift that we're mostly speaking of. Trail bike vs. full Moto E scoot. The Alta gives me wood.

I was lucky enough to ride one on trails, plenty of torque but it is really weird to not hear the engine/exhaust. It kinda takes away from the wonderful sounds of the bikes. I can't imagine losing the roar of the bikes on the start going into the first turn. Anyway, it was fun to ride.

It’ll be a hum at the least.

The races will be quiet but the pits will have 14,000 champion generators charging them up.
Then JO will have to put in hook ups. And charge per kilowatt!!

Think of what your tool box would look like. PC, to program it. Fuses instead of air filters. Wow. NO air Filters! Oil?

The furthest point from south west Ohio.

Its closer to you than Red Bud! And about the same to High Point from your house. Google maps is awesome. People you need to break out of the mental shackles, for 1, this series is a major series for the Great lakes and Midwest Region. It receives entries from every state surrounding Ohio. I get the fact that you want weekly races close to home, and you have that with the BS races. However, if you want to attend 3 big races for AMA #1 plates, well then you might need to drive a bit, just like the invaders from other states. Stop trying to force this series back into your hip pocket, its going to grow. I've gotten a lot of messages from Western PA, and Western NY riders asking me about it now. I think it might surprise people this year. Take the ride. Its one race that's further from you than normal.

Im really glad the battle series races have taken off and done so well!! Trevor has some serious shoes to fill, I hope that being this will be his first Battle race that the OMA gives him full backing and helps him make it a home run! It would be great to see some additional equipment and man power help him achieve that goal, not only for him but for all of us riders and the OMA itself.

It would be cool to see Trevor have some sort of water activities for everyone to do sat night!! How about a best BMX trick off a ramp into the pond? Lol

See you guys this summer!

The extra curricular activities at tvland battle will not disappoint....even the most negative personalities (ck1).

Back