The moto hot stove is heating up quickly.

Pretty sure Horse racing has had a "Triple Crown " for like 100 years ...I assume it's trade marked already.Oh and I think Vans has the "triple crown"of surfing and skating ..Real innovation going on here.They only trade Mark around here is "pitbitch" by BJ!!!!

pretty sure he was meaning this as his trademark "Triple Crown will win the Battle"

I'm not sure anyone is upset - sounds like everyone is getting what they wished for.

Am I reading this correctly? The south series doesn't have quad's racing on the same day as bikes?

The hot stove has burnt out and Spring training has begun. Everyone is recharged and ready to scratch that Moto itch. Schedules are out. Contingency announced. And a lot of new bikes glistening in garages across the region.
Hearing news of a new cooperate sponsor coming to the triple crown. And lots of plans to expand and improve the Buckeye series. More details to come.
Anyone know of any track layout changes for the up coming season? Nothing builds excitement more then track changes. (At least for me).
99% sure now I am going to a 450. Of course it will come from Middletown Cycle since they support our sport locally.

The hot stove has burnt out and Spring training has begun. Everyone is recharged and ready to scratch that Moto itch. Schedules are out. Contingency announced. And a lot of new bikes glistening in garages across the region.
Hearing news of a new cooperate sponsor coming to the triple crown. And lots of plans to expand and improve the Buckeye series. More details to come.
Anyone know of any track layout changes for the up coming season? Nothing builds excitement more then track changes. (At least for me).
99% sure now I am going to a 450. Of course it will come from Middletown Cycle since they support our sport locally.

Aaron is a righteous dude!

When are the Buckeye series details coming?

Back