ALTA Redshift Price Drop.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
I am a Republican. I like my diesel guzzling truck. My gas guzzling cars, and my loud motorcycles.

Dont you understand the Democrat party by now? They will spend millions telling you to ride e bikes because of the noise. And as soon as that happens they will spend millions to get you off the land on them for conservation reasons.

I prefer to fight for my own personal constitutional rights that I have now, and prefer them nor the government take things away that I enjoy. Rather than give my rights away.

Waht?

hershey

PR Elite
I am a Republican. I like my diesel guzzling truck. My gas guzzling cars, and my loud motorcycles.

Dont you understand the Democrat party by now? They will spend millions telling you to ride e bikes because of the noise. And as soon as that happens they will spend millions to get you off the land on them for conservation reasons.

I prefer to fight for my own personal constitutional rights that I have now, and prefer them nor the government take things away that I enjoy. Rather than give my rights away.

Whats the hell does any of that have to do with having fun on dirt bikes ??? Settle down chopper, most everyone on here is conservative too.... except maybe sharc and bill480 .... lol

hershey

PR Elite
2016_YZ450F_19.JPG

2018-Yamaha-YZ450F-Ad9.jpg

Just look at this mess.....
Ok, engineers ....everyone gets to make a part and then put it wherever they please..
No way to mount it ? No problem - we'll add some screws....

Yeah but it sure is beautiful. I will say the Alta engine looks like the toy bike ole John259 posted. Its just a cover for everything so I would think they could have come up with something better than a plastic motor look alike. Wouldnt stop me from buying one though. Damn that Alta was fun.

John250

PR Founding Father
Hey, I live this crap first hand every day. Tired of the liberal obstruction. Liberals want to take all our rights away, and yes that includes my loud, gas burning motorcycle. I just prefer keeping my rights.

Bill480

PR Addict
Whats the hell does any of that have to do with having fun on dirt bikes ??? Settle down chopper, most everyone on here is conservative too.... except maybe sharc and bill480 .... lol

when youre so wrong that you don' t have a leg left to stand on.... double down and try to turn it into a political thread. can we reply ban people from threads? i should look

freeh

PR Founding Father
Serious question. What happens when the battery loses power? Is it instantaneous, or is there some sort of warning? I am thinking that would be a problem on the face of a jump.

k01

PR Elite
K37A4853-cp-1000px_zpsf468cf55.jpg

Sunday night I'm taking my dog for a walk through my Mom's development in Strongsville and I see this chick (no, not /\ this chick) but a chick come around a turn and start cruising up a hill as I'm waking down it. She gets closer and I could tell she's on one of these. I flag her down, so we stop and chat.
She's had it for about three weeks, is already proficient at all the basics and says she's totally hooked and can't get enough.
Says she comes home and jumps on it for a quick rip most every night.

The FUN of E- power is real.
The kids are finding it - I think that's cool.

Should be some great inventions in the next decade -
If you're going there...

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Hardest part was the first 10 feet.....
I was like " what do i do?????" I've never been on a motorcycle before?????

Felt like a spode and was worried I'd fall over in front of everyone

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Wait till the day it’s all electric and some old fart brings a 125 to the track. Think of all the looks they’ll get from the noise.....then think of all the gasps they’ll get after the electric generation riders throw a leg over that old heap but can’t keep that 125 from falling on its face.

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
There is a gauge on the ALTA showing you how much battery life is left at the moment, built right in to the cross bar pad / gauge. As far as I've heard, the battery goes from full power to zero like a Lithium Ion battery in a cordless drill, which is the equivalent of running out of gas on your current bike. Just like you need to keep gas in your current bike, you need to keep some charge in your Alta.

hershey

PR Elite
when youre so wrong that you don' t have a leg left to stand on.... double down and try to turn it into a political thread. can we reply ban people from threads? i should look

omg you need to settle down too. I was replying to John259 making it political. Geez you're touchy. You need to get out and ride!! Should have hit Davefest saturday, the track was so awesome you'd still be smiling today regardless of what tasteless, unsubstantiated jokes I made about you.