ALTA Redshift Price Drop.

TwentyThreeMX

PR Founding Father
oh man i just so happen to have one of those in the garage.... buuuuuut i love that 125 class too much. ill never not want to own a 2 stroke!!! id get rid of the 450 before id get rid of that 150 for sure!!!!

my big concerns are like already mentioned, paper weight in 2 years if they double the capacity/performance on those batteries... it will be like trying to sell the last year carb bike... nobodys going to want that for that premium price you're paying and now trying to sell back for.

i definitely look forward to seeing where they go in the near future.

k01

PR Elite
Can we please keep the Jet ski hijacks to one thread around here??? Lmao
Lol! Don't worry, checked their site and looks like they made a video last year but aren't building skis to sell yet. For a small ski it is very heavy. Must be chock-full of batteries.

Bill480

PR Addict
omg you need to settle down too. I was replying to John259 making it political. Geez you're touchy. You need to get out and ride!! Should have hit Davefest saturday, the track was so awesome you'd still be smiling today regardless of what tasteless, unsubstantiated jokes I made about you.
i was talking about johnny making it political as well, thought that was clear - sry. im far from touchy my dude

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
Another amazing ride for Alta in the National Endurocross Series.......

TTremaine_Decline.TYeager%20copy.jpg

Alta Motors made history on Saturday night, becoming the first electric-powered motorcycle to podium in an AMA Pro National race. Ty Tremaine piloted his Alta Redshift EXR to an astonishing third place at round three of the Endurocross Championship Series in Reno, NV.

Tremaine, a Nevada native, found a great flow at his home race. He began the day by claiming the second-fastest lap in practice. The strong showing continued as he finished a close second behind Factory KTM rider and defending series champion, Cody Webb, in his heat race.

TTremaine_Air.TYeager.jpg

Ty would have the chance to return the favor as he and Webb went head-to-head in the bracket race final. With the fierce battle out of the gate, Ty and the Redshift EXR took the holeshot. The intense back-and-forth forced the series points leader, Webb, into a uncharacteristic error, creating an opening for Ty to capitalize on for the race win and additional championship point.

“The night was almost perfect,” said Ty. “After winning the bracket race, the energy of the crowd was amazing. I couldn’t be happier with the way the motorcycle performed.”

After getting a less than favorable start in the main event, Ty came around the first turn in sixth position. From there he took the mandated No Joke Lane immediately. The strategy paid off, as Ty fell back into the rhythm he had throughout the day, hunting down nearly every rider in the field before finishing the race in third.

“I didn’t get the best start so I took the No Joke Lane right away,” said Tremaine. “From there, I just started picking guys off one by one. I got into third and then rode my own race. We made history tonight, which is crazy. I couldn’t be happier to put Alta Motors on the box!”

Trophy.TYeager.jpg

The good news doesn’t stop there for the young OEM, as this weekend’s result moved Ty and Alta Factory Racing into third place in the series championship points. The team looks to continue this historic run going into round four in Denver on October 20.

Stay Fast,
-Team Alta

Double D

PR Founding Father
Gay everyone knows endurocross is easy!
Ha ha No joke lane huh? I will have to watch one. Some day I will get one.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
I could see the benefits of those machines in that discipline. Instantaneous power. Wonder if that endurocross will be the first to go all electric.....

TwentyThreeMX

PR Founding Father
dude at ytown today had one and was ripping on it, he had no problem going just as fast bouncing between that and his 450 all day one after the other. was cool to see him throw that thing around... no drain plug but got a good look at whatever is under there haha..

jfalat

PR Addict
There was a guy at OIR today ripping one. Not sure who he was but look very competitive with all the a
Other fast A/B guys..I would really like to take a few more laps on one...