ALTA Redshift Price Drop.

ALTA - Company Overview:
Faster Faster Inc., doing business as Alta Motors, manufactures and sells electric motorcycles. It offers its products through dealers. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Brisbane, California.

185 Valley Drive
Brisbane, CA 94005
United States
Founded in 2007
Phone:
323-839-0654
www.altamotors.co

Key Executives For Faster Faster Inc.
Mr. Marc Fenigstein
Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer

Mr. Derek Dorresteyn
Co-Founder and Chief Technology Officer

Mr. Jeff Sand
Co-Founder and CDO

Mr. Kyle Khasigian
Director of Finance & Operations

Mr. Matthew Work
Chief Revenue Officer

Mr. Marc Fenigstein co-founded Faster Faster Inc. in 2010 and serves as its Chief Executive Officer. Mr. Fenigstein has worked in venture capital, in strategy consulting at BCG and at frog design inc. teaching his clients how to innovate. His products include HP's SkyRoom software, Carmanah's 1700 series solar lighting. He nabbed a Fine Art and Engineering degree at Dartmouth College.

Mr. Derek Dorresteyn co-founded Faster Faster Inc. in 2010 and serves as its Chief Technology Officer. Mr. Dorresteyn founded Module, a hardware manufacturer and Moss Machine, a CNC machine shop. He studied Industrial Design at San Francisco State and become a maestro of computer aided design (3D CAD which he taught for 7 years at CCA), machining and manufacturing.

Mr. Jeff Sand co-founded Faster Faster Inc., in 2010 and serves as its CDO. Mr. Sand invented the step-in snowboard binding, founding Switch. He is the Designer of Sutro Vision eyewear. He holds degrees in Industrial Design and Small Business.

That sucks and think Tesla is in about the same boat.
Saw the Beta kids electric at 3 Seasons in Mayville NY last week where I got my Beta 300 ftom and looked very nice plus priced right at around 1,800 or maybe a little more.
20181013_145806.jpg

20181013_145817.jpg

That sucks to see an American motocross manufacturer go under. It seemed like everything was heading in the right direction. Just a few years too early I think. Japs are coming with electric....soon.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Well it is the future whether you guys like it or not. I hope that they find an investor to keep the company going. I still want to ride one next year at Loretta’s in one class

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

I don’t feel bad. It’s business. If the market was there, or if they were more influential in developing the market, they wouldn’t be going under. They took a gamble and it didn’t pay off. It’s unfortunate but it’s business. The world markets aren’t ready for electric bikes.

Back